Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

I don't know where this is coming from but I have some compassion for John. I'm sure it will pass.

A long time ago someone told me that Maytee frequently berated John for not saving Johnny, true or not, he is living with the memory of finding his son dead after being brutally murdered. That same person told me that the berating continued when John failed to make pay the people Maytee thought were involved one way or another.

I have zero sympathy for Maytee. I think she is a sociopath.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Those FB photos of Maytee are butt ugly. That's all !!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(02-07-2016, 03:08 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Those FB photos of Maytee are butt ugly. That's all !!

Someone sent them to me and I just now got to see them. I'll upload them and post them later.
Tell me if this is blowing your margins and I'll delete it. I resized it hours ago but it still appears quite large on my screen.

[Image: Maytee1_zpsi6fkbb9h.jpg]
Wow, quite lovely. And she calls herself Lady Maia. Seems to be promoting something there.

https://www.facebook.com/maytee.vazquez?...&ref=br_tf
(02-07-2016, 02:14 PM)Adub Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/maytee.vazquez?...&ref=br_tf

I can't see it, probably because I don't have an account. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I was sent more pix, some look like glamour shots and some of the grave site too. Didn't someone post ages ago that the cemetery had some kind of rule about decorated grave sites? Meh. Doesn't matter, it's just as flamboyant as ever.

[Image: Maytee2_zps0xusy5t9.jpg]

[Image: Maytee5_zpsxxfskoex.jpg]

[Image: Maytee3_zpscw6i0icu.jpg]
(02-07-2016, 03:08 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Those FB photos of Maytee are butt ugly. That's all !!

hah That about sums it up.
(02-07-2016, 02:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

hah That about sums it up.

Oh come on, the clear skin, juicy lips, and the sparkle in her big brown eyes? And being a momma of a certain age? And just think of the time spent getting ready for the big photo shoots. That old hag put some serious time into deciding that the ripped-hem denim skirt would be sexy as hell. And, the boots? She is selling it!
What the actual fuck.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The space between Maytee's eyelids and her eyebrows is longer than MS's johnson.
(02-07-2016, 09:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The space between Maytee's eyelids and her eyebrows is longer than MS's johnson.

Isn't it fun using Johnson like that?
Yeah, it was kinda fun fitting your johnson between Maytee's lids and brows. For me anyway.

But it was a little disappointing to discover you haven't been capitalizing 'Johnson' out of reverence or respect for your little guy. Smiley_emoticons_smile

It took three tries before the spell check would let me override the cap.
Way back when, LC sweet talked me into getting photos at the cemetery.
(02-06-2016, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
the berating continued when John failed to make pay the people Maytee thought were involved one way or another.

I have zero sympathy for Maytee. I think she is a sociopath.

I'm with you duchess, if, and it's a big IF I took pity on one of these 3 it would be big john. The only reason I'm not ready to just toss maytee in a lions den, yet, is I want that little bitch to squeal and finally let the cat out of the bag on what exactly went down 5 years ago. Not that I'm counting on that happening, just wishful thinking I guess

Edit/add:

(02-07-2016, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: Tell me if this is blowing your margins and I'll delete it. I resized it hours ago but it still appears quite large on my screen.

[Image: Maytee1_zpsi6fkbb9h.jpg]

Oh gross, morticia has REALLY let herself go to shit, huh?
Sympathy for Big Pussy John?

Is the moon in the seventh house and has Jupiter aligned with Mars?

He's a felon who illegally possessed a handgun and attempted to kill a person!

His lifestyle helped corrupt and pussify his eldest son . . . BOTH cowards who used guns to commit crimes.

The one difference I see between Big Pussy and Kitty is that Pussy might be able to "save" his woman.

Coward Kitty didn't even try to save Lisa.

Like his selfish, cowardly, criminal mom, he put himself before others.

Johnny may not have been born a POS . . . but his parents made sure he became one.
Amen!

Sometimes I find the court documents challenging to understand. OTD, are the attorneys saying that phone records are "patently untrustworthy records" and they want them dismissed?
I believe dirty cop is challenging the accuracy of the phone's location (and that of the owner of the phone).

Must be pretty damning and incriminating info to prompt such a motion.

Justice for TW!

Thanks!

Wishin' this show would get on the road.
Me, too!

Wanna see what incarnation of criminal, cunt mom we'll see.

Grieving pj wearer, "Justice" vigilante, innocent bystander or the new "I'm a hip, clubbing gal . . . pretending I'm 25 years younger and 50 pounds lighter" look.

No matter what one appears, it's lipstick on a selfish, criminal pig.

Justice for TW!