Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I see a weekend at Bernie's going down, yeah yeah boi!
OK this is fucking freaky!! LOL Maytee video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KLuoYgxoyM
Pair believed witness tied to murder of son
Prosecutor claims motive led couple to shoot at woman

A special prosecutor said Monday that a South Toledo couple charged with shooting at a witness in their son’s murder trial were acting on their belief that she was involved in his death.

During a lengthy motion hearing before Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Gene Zmuda, Brian Deckert, senior assistant attorney general, said he intends to present at trial evidence of other acts, including threats to the victim, that demonstrate a conspiracy by John Clarke, 46, and his wife, Maytee Vazquez-Clarke, 45, to injure Tiffany Williams. (click link below to continue reading)

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2016/0...oUQgAwe.99

A further pretrial hearing was scheduled for May 9. The three co-defendants are scheduled to go to trial May 23.
The statement, Mr. Wingate said, read, “[Mrs. Vazquez-Clarke] claimed that she did not know [her husband] was in the house, but then admitted to [a police officer] that she knew he was in the residence but was trying to hide him because she was scared of what he might have done.”

Well, well, well. Looky there. She starts the process of throwing her husband under the bus. She's such a POS. She spent years threatening people. She talked about "hunting" them all the time. I hope all those young people come forward and testify against her. It's not snitching when people are trying to take your life, it's self preservation.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The youngest son was forced to leave the Catholic school that he was attending because of his crazy parents. They were banned from coming to the school for safety reasons. Feel bad for the kid, but Maytee and John were acting crazy and removal was a necessity.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Oh and I was hoping that the latest update would be posted. If it hadn't I would have put a bug in Duchess's ear !!!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(04-26-2016, 11:25 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: The youngest son was forced to leave the Catholic school that he was attending because of his crazy parents. They were banned from coming to the school for safety reasons.

It must have been humiliating for that child to be thrown out of his school because his parents don't know how to act civilized. My God.

Having those two as parents makes it damn near impossible to grow up into a well adjusted individual.
Maytee is totally throwing John under the bus . She now has an alibi for the night in question . Maytee explains the reason she lied to police that John wasn't in the house that night was because "she was afraid of what he might have done." She denies being with John that night and knowing anything about the Tiffany Williams shooting. She sure is a piece of work!

I look forward to that alibi getting picked apart piece by piece. I'm glad she's starting off with a lie, that will set the tone for her entire trial. She's going down. She'll spend years in prison for trying to murder Tiffany.

The cop & John will put Maytee at the scene and so will witnesses. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I wonder if John will put Maytee at the scene. It wouldn't surprise me if he took the full blame to try to spare Maytee, but I hope he doesn't.

I think that John would lie for her but I don't think the cop will. I'm just speculating of course.
I don't think the cop would lie either, but the cop wasn't at the scene of the crime. Hopefully, Tiffany or other witnesses saw Maytee at the shooting location.

Whether John lies for her or not, Maytee's attorney is no doubt looking to create reasonable doubt about her involvement.

I'm really interested to hear Ramirez's version of events too.
Hey everyone! Wow, it's been soooooo long since I've been on here! I'm not even sure how I managed to figure out my password lol. I have a TON of catching up to do! However, I seen Maytee is still crazy. I never knew a case would touch me so much. These two cross my mind often.. I hope all of my old friends on here are doing well! If anyone can catch me up to speed with a few words, that would be great!
(05-16-2016, 10:10 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: If anyone can catch me up to speed with a few words, that would be great!

Nice to see you! Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't know if I can do it in a few words. Ha! HotD is so much better at that than I am.

As you probably already know from reading Maytee she has spent years threatening people and wishing death upon them. Her threats & thoughts are well documented. She finally did what she spent years promising to do, it's my understanding that her & John tried to kill Tiffany with the help of a cop and it appears that in an effort to save her own ass she is throwing John under the bus.
^ I could not have summarized it any better than that.

Latest: According to the Lucas County Court Docket, the trial is supposed to be underway, starting yesterday. I hope it gets some media coverage. On 4/26, the judge confirmed that the cases for Maytee Clarke, John Clarke, and Frank Ramirez will be consolidated, and the judge agreed to nolle (dismiss) some counts.
Trial Update

The latest court doc entry indicates that a phone conference was held with all attorneys yesterday. The trial start date is confirmed as May 23rd, 2016 -- next Monday.

CHARGES FOR EACH DEFENDANT
COUNT PARTY DESCRIPTION ABBREV.
1 (D -1)CLARKE JOHN HAVING WEAPON WHILE UNDER DISABILITY-W/SPEC F3
2 (D -1)CLARKE JOHN HAVING WEAPON WHILE UNDER DISABILITY-W/SPEC F3
3 (D -1)CLARKE JOHN ATTEMPT TO COMMIT MURDER-W/SPEC 3 F1
4 (D -2)CLARKE MAYTEE ATTEMPT TO COMMIT MURDER-W/SPEC 3 F1
5 (D -3)RAMIREZ FRANK ATTEMPT TO COMMIT MURDER-W/SPEC 3 F1
6 (D -1)CLARKE JOHN CONSPIRACY F1
7 (D -2)CLARKE MAYTEE CONSPIRACY F1
8 (D -3)RAMIREZ FRANK CONSPIRACY F1

ATTORNEYS FOR EACH DEFENDANT
DEFENDANT 1: CLARKE JOHN
ATTY: RONNIE L. WINGATE

DEFENDANT 2: CLARKE MAYTEE
ATTY: JEROME PHILLIPS

DEFENDANT 3:RAMIREZ FRANK
ATTYS: JON D. RICHARDSON and RICHARD S. WALINSKI

PROSECUTOR
BRIAN DECKERT

JUDGE
GENE A. ZMUDA

Karma, baybay. Aha!

Finally.

I was looking for some new info on this and came across the picture of John wearing prison garb. His eyes are dead. For what it's worth, given the source, I was once told that Maytee berated John daily for not being able to save Johnny and that she pushed him to exact revenge on those she thought played a role in his murder. God and everyone saw her threaten those people, not only those people but their families as well. She wished horrible deaths upon them all and I saw her gleefully post about LC's death, she laughed & laughed like the witch she is. I bet she's really scared right now, she could be imprisoned for a long time. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I have speculated that she is the one with the plan and she expressed it to the cop. She did something or knows something that she used as leverage with him...or maybe I read too many murder mysteries.
[Image: she-s-not-a-christian-o.gif] GIFSoup
She's always been crazy as hell. She's always threatened everyone. All of her crazy posts, chanting and everything else. There's no saving anyone like her and I'm sure she was crazy as hell before johnnys death and that only pushed her further. I understand a mother hurting, but it's always been so far beyond that, in my opinion. Thanks for catching me up to speed!

She's a poor excuse for a mother and even worse as a human being.