Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Why Toledo is a shithole
JsMom-- im pretty sure it is only 2. They mentioned on the news that it was a rumor, but that was the last i'd heard of it. EDIT: looks like i am wrong, LC with the quickness (post above)

Side note, my mom told me this morning that Lane's father has been in prison and sounds like a p.o.s. (she was big in running this program called Cops in Schools in the cleveland school district until it was cut a few years b4 retiring, she's really taken by this incident) im on my phone now, i'll see what info i can find when i get to my computer.

I personally havent bought the "being bullied" excuse as a reason behind shooting up the school, many kids are bullied. Theres definitely something much deeper going on with this kid. However...he knew better. Theres no excuse.

Also, i dont think it was mentioned here but Lane reportedly stole the gun from an uncle.

Still trying to find out for sure whether or not the twitter pics (with the gingery lookin kid holding the knife/guns/sign) are actually Lane or not. Mixed reports. It's rather strange....probably more so if its not him.
http://fox8.com/2012/02/28/chardon-ohio-...shootings/

CHARDON, Ohio — MetroHealth Medical Center confirms that a third student victim from the Chardon High School shootings has died.

Demetrius Hewlin passed away this morning.

Through Metro, his family issued the following statement:

“We are very saddened by the loss of our son and others in our Chardon community. Demetrius was a happy young man who loved life and his family and friends. We will miss him very much but we are proud that he will be able to help others through organ donation. We ask that you respect our privacy during this difficult time.”

Less than two hours earlier, Chardon Police Chief Tim McKenna announced that Russell King Jr., 17, of Chardon, was the second victim to die from injuries sustained in the shootings.
(02-28-2012, 09:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 09:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: This is a very scary circumstance that I don't think he could have possibly even foreseen himself in the middle of."

That statement kinda bothers me in that it speaks to the issue I have when people don't take personal responsibility for their actions. He's a young man, I have to believe he knew full well the consequences of his actions.

I agree he knew the consequences of his actions, but reality, after the fact, is a whole other ball game. He was probably planning on killing himself before the teacher ran him off. I'm guessing the teacher came up from behind or beside him, and startled him.

Suspect in Ohio school shooting arrives at court

[Image: tj_lane_AP120228123481_fullwidth_620x350.jpg]
TJ Lane, a suspect in the shooting of five students at Chardon High School, is taken into juvenile court by Geauga County deputies in Chardon, Ohio, Feb. 28, 2012. (AP Photo)

(CBS/AP)

CHARDON, Ohio - A teenager suspected in an Ohio school shooting that killed three students and wounded two others has arrived at juvenile court for an initial appearance.

The suspect in Monday's shooting at Chardon High School east of Cleveland has been identified by a family lawyer as TJ Lane.

Lane arrived at the courthouse in Geauga County on Tuesday afternoon, shortly before his hearing was to begin.

Watching the court appearance on CNN now.
CNN is showing a JUVENILE court proceeding?? i can't believe the judge would allow it, despite community interest. not until he is certified as an adult.

i just turned it on. he's going to issue a gag order to lawyers.
he will allow media in proceedings. no photos of family. or the child/defendant.

will be charged March 5.

cert. as adult hearing March 19.

Judge Grendell seems to be on top of the whole media situation. it was the first thing he addressed after sitting down, before Lane entered the room.

question: these photos of him entering the courthouse, but not inside, are they ok to post?

CNN is about to show a live Chardon Police news conference/update
edit: they said they were about to. now they're showing some santorum/romney bullshit..
yes, they come from the media, fair game.

I gather he confessed after being read his rights but there's a question as to whether or not he had an attorney with him.

I kinda think this deserves its own thread. It's distracting from the fact that Toledo is a shithole.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-28-2012, 05:40 PM)username Wrote: I kinda think this deserves its own thread.

i agree. is it possible to move the posts regarding this incident into a new thread?
KoKo Great Job! What a story you found JsMom! & thanks ladies including Lady Cop!

This boy looks malnourished to me and gaunt like IMO I wonder where he was living and who was caring for him? who are his parents? and he was into David Icke, Credo Mutwa & Zecharia Sitchin unbelievable!! This at risk Academy he was attending must have more information on this boy was he anti-social or what? Was he on any Medications?

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
here is new thread for this topic. i can't split up a thread. (Ohio school shootings)

carry on with shithole toledo. hah

http://mockforums.net/thread-7499.html

How do you people buy shoes and lotion?

A 14-year-old boy with a loaded handgun was one of six teenagers involved in a "large fight" at Toledo's Westfield Franklin Park mall over the weekend, police said.

Toledo police officers who were working at the mall responded to the fight in the food court at about 7:40 p.m. Saturday where a crowd -- about 40 or 50 people -- was involved in a fist fight.

The 14-year-old with the revolver dropped the gun as he tried to leave the scene, police said. Another teen tried to pick up the gun but was then arrested.

Four juveniles were arrested and charged, police said. The 14-year-old with the gun and his 16-year-old brother were both charged with carrying a concealed weapon. The other boys were charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing official business.

The brothers, from West Toledo, were both ordered to be held in detention, said Lori Olender, a juvenile prosecutor. Another boy was issued a summons, and the fourth was released from the detention center and put on community control, Ms. Olender said.

Toledo police Sgt. Joe Heffernan said it's unclear why the fight started or if the brawl was gang related.

"We have this issue all the time," the sergeant said. "This isn't anything that's new. We go through these spurts at the mall, we have as long as I can remember. … It's not an every day thing, but it's nothing out of the usual."

A couple malls in GA have a rule that kids under 16 can't be alone at the mall without a parent. Black people can't behave themselves.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Put on community control....WTF good is that going to do, since he was just in a fist fight with several members of the "community"?

I won't go near the mall on a weekend. It's overrun with punk kids who don't have anything better to do than start trouble.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
There are several malls here that have a curfew for kids under 18. They have to be in the company of an adult/parent after 6pm.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
too funny, today's Boston front page hah

[Image: f03072012.jpg]

Police investigating abuse of corpse charge against West Toledo funeral home worker
BLADE STAFF

An employee at a Toledo funeral home is being investigated for allegedly fondling a corpse, according to a police incident report.

Toledo police Sgt. Joe Heffernan said the Special Victims Unit was investigating and that charges could be forthcoming on Wednesday.

The name of the H.H. Birkenkamp Funeral Home employee is being withheld because charges have not yet been filed.

The police report states that police were called to the funeral home, 3219 Tremainsville Rd., at 4:40 p.m. Tuesday because an employee “fondled a deceased client.”

The family of the deceased identified the victim as Brenda Shular-Cameron, 51, of Woodville, who died Sunday of multiple organ failure, said Anne Lamprecht, the victim’s mother.

“I’m enraged,” Ms. Lamprecht said. “My daughter died a horrible death. She was a beautiful young woman. I cringe to even think of them touching her.”

Ms. Lamprecht said that the funeral home owner, Susan Birkenkamp, offered Ms. Shular-Cameron’s children a free casket and funeral if they did not contact the police about the incident. Ms. Lamprecht said the family declined, called the police immediately, and had her daughter’s body transferred to Ansberg-West Funeral Home on West Sylvania Avenue.

“We can’t even bury her now,” Ms. Lamprecht said. “We can’t make funeral arrangements. We don’t know if the police will hold her body. She didn’t deserve this. None of the family deserved this.”

Lisa Marshall, a Houston-based spokesman for Birkenkamp, said Ms. Birkenkamp did make notification to the family on Tuesday.

She said she “disagree[d] with the characterization that you [The Blade] got from the family” about what happened in their meeting with Ms. Birkenkamp.

She also said that, after the family was contacted, the funeral home contacted the Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors, which has oversight of the state’s funeral homes.

“We deeply regret that these circumstances are causing additional stress and anguish for this family,” Ms. Marshall said. She added that officials at the funeral home are cooperating with the police investigation and that she could not provide specific details because of the ongoing investigation.

The employee, although Ms. Marshall would not say how long he was employed by the funeral home, was a part-time, unlicensed employee.

She did not say if he had regular contact with bodies or what his specific duties were.

He is no longer employed by the funeral home.

“We work really hard to train our employees and make sure they adhere to the highest standards of all things,” Ms. Marshall said. “Because people are human, sometimes things happen, so when that does, our policy is disclosure to the family.”

Ms. Lamprecht said the funeral home was made aware of the “fondling” by another funeral home employee who witnessed the alleged abuse. That employee reportedly said he would go to the authorities if the family was not notified.

Ms. Marshall said she was unaware of such a scenario.

(03-07-2012, 09:00 PM)ttownclown Wrote: Police investigating abuse of corpse charge against West Toledo funeral home worker
BLADE STAFF

An employee at a Toledo funeral home is being investigated for allegedly fondling a corpse, according to a police incident report.

Toledo police Sgt. Joe Heffernan said the Special Victims Unit was investigating and that charges could be forthcoming on Wednesday.

The name of the H.H. Birkenkamp Funeral Home employee is being withheld because charges have not yet been filed.

The police report states that police were called to the funeral home, 3219 Tremainsville Rd., at 4:40 p.m. Tuesday because an employee “fondled a deceased client.”

The family of the deceased identified the victim as Brenda Shular-Cameron, 51, of Woodville, who died Sunday of multiple organ failure, said Anne Lamprecht, the victim’s mother.

“I’m enraged,” Ms. Lamprecht said. “My daughter died a horrible death. She was a beautiful young woman. I cringe to even think of them touching her.”

Ms. Lamprecht said that the funeral home owner, Susan Birkenkamp, offered Ms. Shular-Cameron’s children a free casket and funeral if they did not contact the police about the incident. Ms. Lamprecht said the family declined, called the police immediately, and had her daughter’s body transferred to Ansberg-West Funeral Home on West Sylvania Avenue.

“We can’t even bury her now,” Ms. Lamprecht said. “We can’t make funeral arrangements. We don’t know if the police will hold her body. She didn’t deserve this. None of the family deserved this.”

Lisa Marshall, a Houston-based spokesman for Birkenkamp, said Ms. Birkenkamp did make notification to the family on Tuesday.

She said she “disagree[d] with the characterization that you [The Blade] got from the family” about what happened in their meeting with Ms. Birkenkamp.

She also said that, after the family was contacted, the funeral home contacted the Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors, which has oversight of the state’s funeral homes.

“We deeply regret that these circumstances are causing additional stress and anguish for this family,” Ms. Marshall said. She added that officials at the funeral home are cooperating with the police investigation and that she could not provide specific details because of the ongoing investigation.

The employee, although Ms. Marshall would not say how long he was employed by the funeral home, was a part-time, unlicensed employee.

She did not say if he had regular contact with bodies or what his specific duties were.

He is no longer employed by the funeral home.

“We work really hard to train our employees and make sure they adhere to the highest standards of all things,” Ms. Marshall said. “Because people are human, sometimes things happen, so when that does, our policy is disclosure to the family.”

Ms. Lamprecht said the funeral home was made aware of the “fondling” by another funeral home employee who witnessed the alleged abuse. That employee reportedly said he would go to the authorities if the family was not notified.

Ms. Marshall said she was unaware of such a scenario.

I'm convinced all men are pigs.
How fucking hard up do you have to be to fondle a DEAD woman?
He probably would have fucked her too, if there wasn't a witness.

(03-07-2012, 09:00 PM)ttownclown Wrote: “Because people are human, sometimes things happen, so when that does, our policy is disclosure to the family.”

What? Humans can't help but touch the titties of every dead person we see? Someone has to tell you to leave the stiffs alone?

Fail. She should have left that part out.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
here's the nasty necrophiliac

toledo blade
A 57-year-old Michigan man was arraigned Friday in Toledo Municipal Court on a charge of abuse of a corpse, alleging that he fondled a woman's body at an area funeral home.

Bond was set at $50,000.

The charge against Lawrence J. Clement of 2411 Sunnydale Dr., Temperance, was filed Thursday.

Toledo police Sgt. Joe Heffernan said investigators contacted Mr. Clement and told him a warrant was out for his arrest. About 1 p.m. Thursday, he turned himself in at the Northwest District Station, 2330 W. Sylvania Ave.

Police say he had "sexual contact by means of touching the erogenous zone" of Brenda Shular-Cameron, 51, who died Sunday of multiple organ failure. According to documents filed in Toledo Municipal Court, the alleged abuse occurred Sunday at the H.H. Birkenkamp Funeral Home, 3219 Tremainsville Rd.

Mr. Clement, who worked part time at H.H. Birkenkamp, has since been fired by the company, a spokesman said Wednesday.

It's unclear what Mr. Clement's duties were at the funeral home, but the family of the victim said they were told he worked there for seven years and was a greeter.

[Image: Lawrence-J-Clement.jpg]

7 years working there?

Then I'll guarantee you this wasn't his first endeavor into necrophilia,
maybe just the first time he's been caught.

Holy Shit!

If you have kids, what do they think?

What a fuckin' loser.