Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Muslims Take Over Britain?
(03-19-2011, 10:27 AM)Cracker Wrote: I think that might be the stupidest thing I have ever read. That Marines, retard, are our infantry.

Not only do you know nothing of the American military (LOL IRONY) (you gave yourself away), you are making shit up. (ORLY?)

The Marines operate through the US Navy.
The US Navy is that organisation that uses BOATS commonly found ON WATER because when placed on land they are terribly inefficient.
So yes, they are amphibious troops. In your desperation to pick at my posts, your aspergers shone out in its true glory.
(03-19-2011, 11:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: See now I think you are trying to hump my leg, that's just creepy OP.

Although not entirely unexpected from a brit.

Do you ever get tired of being the worlds most mundane personality?
Don't you ever stop midway through a post and think; "This one really isn't worth the extra +1 to my post count." I mean c'mon. You use two lines at any given time with as few polysyllables as possible.
My 8 yr old cousin could produce better material than this.
(03-20-2011, 01:29 AM)NigsWhittington Wrote: The Marines operate through the US Navy.

Marines are on ships so the sailors have someone to dance with.

Now explain Naval and Marine aviators.

Are they under the aegis of the Air Force?

(03-20-2011, 01:29 AM)NigsWhittington Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 10:27 AM)Cracker Wrote: I think that might be the stupidest thing I have ever read. That Marines, retard, are our infantry.

Not only do you know nothing of the American military (LOL IRONY) (you gave yourself away), you are making shit up. (ORLY?)

The US Navy is that organisation that uses BOATS commonly found ON WATER because when placed on land they are terribly inefficient.
So yes, they are amphibious troops. In your desperation to pick at my posts, your aspergers shone out in its true glory.

Dumbass. You can read Wikipedia all you want, but the Marines are our infantry. They are a separate branch of the Armed Forces. The US Army is mostly ground transportation and supply and the second wave of ground troops. The Navy is used for sea battles, medical, and supply. I won't explain the Air Force.

The USMC troops travel by Naval vessels and by air. There are amphibious units that operate on/protect US Navy ships and nuclear subs, but a majority of units are expeditionary forces.

Sailors stay on the ships, they release the Hell Hounds on the ground.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You're talking about the Faggot Marines, which are completely different from Actual Marines.
Faggot Marines mainly deal with low key operations of which nobody really cares about. These operations land at an airport, unload of fuckload of the faggots and let them hang around a base and bulk up numbers. Actual Marines are deployed from naval vessels, be it by sea or air, since carriers have the ability to launch both amphibious vehicles and helos. Actual Marines are the first on the battlescene. Get your facts straight.
Actual Marines are a hybrid task force, since they can operate in any situation. All Faggot Marines are good for is simple fire and manoeuvre procedures or acting as cannon fodder.

EDIT: This still doesn't change the fact that Marines are part of the Navy and receive a paycheck from funds allocated to the US Navy.
(03-20-2011, 01:29 AM)NigsWhittington Wrote:

With you in the audience I have to write like an 8 year old if I expect you to understand it.

The marines are land sea and air.

Sorry you're having such a hard time with that.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-20-2011, 01:38 AM)NigsWhittington Wrote: Do you ever get tired of being the worlds most mundane personality?
Don't you ever stop midway through a post and think; "This one really isn't worth the extra +1 to my post count." I mean c'mon. You use two lines at any given time with as few polysyllables as possible.
My 8 yr old cousin could produce better material than this.

You will get used to it after a while, dick is basically the mind of a second rate junior high bully in the body of a prejudiced old fart.

Like I always say:-

If a child refuses to share you call him a spoiled little brat.
If an adult refuses to share you call him a republican.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yes, we will, by sheer force of numbers. I have 12 children, I'm a good Muslim woman.
(03-20-2011, 09:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote: With you in the audience I have to write like an 8 year old if I expect you to understand it.

We're talking about the deployment of troops, my autistic friend.
We all know that humans are capable of walking on land, sitting on a boat or sitting in a plane/helicopter you silly cabbage.
Most of the time, if yee not be a pirate, arrrr, you be on land, me arty.
That be where the enemy be, yar see?
So we know Marines [eventually] go on land. They even train on land. We're talking about theatre operations.
I've met marines who can't even swim, so they have to walk or fly
(03-10-2011, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: The numbers don't lie, tard. You can't pick that apart. Have you passed Statistics yet? Because then we can discuss the large growth of Muslims in Britain like educated adults. Until then, you are all puff. Cracker isn't fooled.

Do I need to quote the post where you called someone a "mong bitch" on Mock? Because I can. Fake fucking PC POS OP.

hah Good post.

It's always fun to watch OP squirm around facts.
86 112
I don't have to squirm around the fact that minorities are swarming into your country at a far higher rate than they are in the UK guido.

Ethnic minorities like you for example.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-25-2011, 02:44 AM)NigsWhittington Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 09:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote: With you in the audience I have to write like an 8 year old if I expect you to understand it.

We're talking about the deployment of troops, my autistic friend.
We all know that humans are capable of walking on land, sitting on a boat or sitting in a plane/helicopter you silly cabbage.
Most of the time, if yee not be a pirate, arrrr, you be on land, me arty.
That be where the enemy be, yar see?
So we know Marines [eventually] go on land. They even train on land. We're talking about theatre operations.

So was I, It's always the marine expeditionary force who go in first.

The army is supply and logistics in the beginning of the conflict, the navy and air force have become the fabric softeners of the battlefield.

while the marines may get paid thru the department of the navy, they are still largely land based foot soldiers.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-25-2011, 10:14 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I don't have to squirm around the fact that minorities are swarming into your country at a far higher rate than they are in the UK guido.

Ethnic minorities like you for example.

They're supposed to come in at a higher rate. America was founded on that concept, you dope. It's alarming on your end because in contrasts so sharply with your exclusive royal empire bullshit past, you Queen-condoning spawner of illicit children.
86 112
Just had a thought, wouldn't it be funny if Sarah Palin went to Afghanistan and everyone ran away and she was just left there by herself. That would be funny wouldn't it?
Just kidding, I don't wish any harm to Sarah Palin or any other person.
Regret: When you can't edit shit after 15 minutes. hahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-25-2011, 09:31 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Just kidding, I don't wish any harm to Sarah Palin or any other person.

I don't wish her any harm either but it would be pretty fuckin' funny to see her dropped off in the center of a Middle Eastern country. Even funnier would be seeing her buried up to her fuckin' neck in a sand dune.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I watched Kathy Griffin last night and she said "Sarah Palin is the gift that keeps on giving". I thought that was funny.

Come on, you guys can't seriously want her as the President of your country? She is a former beauty queen. Our Prime Minister used to be a successful lawyer, same with your Hillary (although I heard from a guy at a party in the middle east once, who had a friend who was working in the security or whatever you call it, that she was not a nice person, she was horrible. how bad is that?) I think no one wants someone who is horrible in power. Julia Gillard our Prime Minister actually wrote to me when she was just an opposition minister, she wasnt opposition leader, I wrote from my uni account and she was really informal and nice, I attached a picture of me and a couple of friends studying, she liked it. I have red hair like she does.
WTF are you thinking?

Never mind I would have heard a whirrrrrring sound if that was happening.
John Adams