Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Religious Arguing/News here---->
(06-06-2011, 03:51 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Yeah right, because the federal courts are infallible right?

hahTwat

So how many religions do you have as well as christianity dick?, well theres your lack of belief in allah that makes two religions, your lack of belief in shiva that makes three and your lack of belief in buddha that makes four.

foolishness.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Bwahahahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Aww shit. Failure to quote, damnit.
(06-07-2011, 12:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: foolishness.

He used your very own argument to come to that conclusion.

It's OK Duchess, we all know that you and cracker were bonding.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-07-2011, 12:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's OK Duchess, we all know that you and cracker were bonding.

Wut?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
One thing about people "of faith" . . .

Prayer aids in healing.

It's quantifiable and is also a component of med school curriculum.

Yeah . . . I'm sure it's just a fluke.

Junk science and all that.
Prayer realises potential in the body that goes beyond reason. it may be supernatural or just natural body functions that go unused without the proper mind set.

John Adams

Prayer can be occasionally hilarious....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-07-2011, 12:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: Wut?

I laughed at your witty comment & Dick finds fault with me doing so. It never fails, if I'm agreeable I'm sucking balls or bonding, if someone agrees with me then they are sucking up to the Admin or they are my pet. Those are Dick's theories when it comes to me.

(06-07-2011, 12:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 12:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: foolishness.

He used your very own argument to come to that conclusion.

Bullshit, I posted a court ruling, that was my argument.

He came up with some off the wall crap.

centered the ruling up on me, and then proceeded to make a fool of himself even further by posting other religions that have nothing to do with atheism.

Try to keep up sweetheart.

John Adams

has OP changed his name? is that allowed?
(06-07-2011, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: has OP changed his name? is that allowed?

It is if you are a mock elder mortal.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-07-2011, 12:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Bullshit, I posted a court ruling, that was my argument.

He came up with some off the wall crap.

centered the ruling up on me, and then proceeded to make a fool of himself even further by posting other religions that have nothing to do with atheism.

Try to keep up sweetheart.

Yeah you posted the one court ruling and have avoided answering any of my questions.

Because you don't believe in Allah using your definition that is also a religion yes?, your lack of faith in allah is in itself a religion of disbelief correct?

Is bald a hair colour?

Is not playing baseball a sport?

I think we both know the answer dick.
[quote='Duchess' pid='170125' dateline='1307465119']
I laughed at your witty comment & Dick finds fault with me doing so. It never fails, if I'm agreeable I'm sucking balls or bonding, if someone agrees with me then they are sucking up to the Admin or they are my pet. Those are Dick's theories when it comes to me.[/i][/size]

[quote]

You have my eternal sympathies for putting up with dick and the kid.

[quote='White Pud' pid='170438' dateline='1307556429']
[quote='Duchess' pid='170125' dateline='1307465119']
I laughed at your witty comment & Dick finds fault with me doing so. It never fails, if I'm agreeable I'm sucking balls or bonding, if someone agrees with me then they are sucking up to the Admin or they are my pet. Those are Dick's theories when it comes to me.[/i][/size]

Quote:You have my eternal sympathies for putting up with dick and the kid.

Nice quote pud sucker.
John Adams

excellent!

A PAINTING once sold for £45 at auction has been identified as a work by Leonardo Da Vinci and is estimated to be worth a world record £120million.

The oil on wood panel painting, Salvator Mundi, or Saviour of the World, depicts Christ with his right hand raised in blessing and his left hand holding a globe.

It was attributed to a pupil of Da Vinci. But now an international group of experts has established that it was by the master himself.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1QtyyPPQE

[Image: article-2010309-0CD245FA00000578-190_468x619.jpg]

Shoo..Shoo...All the sins of the World Go Away
[Image: 683c4780028107faaff96c0b3d92adc4.gif]
PROOF!! i didn't know whether to put this in the walmart thread or here, but i realized it was proof that Jesus is in fact living at walmart! take heed heathens! looks like charles manson to me

[Image: 28570734_640X480.jpg]

ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. -- An engaged couple in Anderson County says a shadowy image that turned up on a receipt from Walmart looks like the face of Jesus.

Jacob Simmons and his fiancee, Gentry Lee Sutherland, said they bought some pictures from Walmart on Sunday, June 12.

The following Wednesday, the couple had just come home from a church service when Simmons spotted the receipt on the floor of Sutherland's apartment. He says the receipt had changed.

"I was leaving the kitchen and I just looked on the floor, and it was like it was looking at me," Simmons said.

A dark gray mark on the receipt seems to show two eyes, a nose and a mouth in a thickly bearded face.

"Then the more you look at it, the more it looked like Jesus, and it was just shocking, breathtaking," Simmons said.

Looks more like satan to me.