Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Religious Arguing/News here---->
I would also like to know the "moral imperative" of Paedophilia and gang rape.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-04-2011, 02:13 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I would also like to know the "moral imperative" of Paedophilia and gang rape.

Are you interested in becoming one or both of those or trying to find a way to stop doing them?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I want to know what the "moral imperative" of genocide is?

Face it we are the worst animal on Earth, having religion has made ZERO difference, in fact its made us worse.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I would be hard pressed to find a more influential figure in the entire history of earth than Jesus. The core of his teachings are rock solid. Not what other people turned it into.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have nothing personal against the Jewish hippy just all the acts of evil done in his name which are countless through the ages.
(11-04-2011, 02:13 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I would also like to know the "moral imperative" of Paedophilia and gang rape.

Each society accepts or rejects their own moral imperative. At no time did I say humans couldn't be immoral. In fact their immoral actions are supported by animalistic instincts in most cases.

The moral imperative is actually the rejection of those instincts and it's up to each society to define.

For instance, incest is unacceptable, yet each society defines incest differently. In some cultures marriage between 1st cousins is directly allowed. Yet animals do not define incest in any way. Gerbils will fuck sister/brother the same is true of pack animals.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
(11-04-2011, 02:37 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I want to know what the "moral imperative" of genocide is?

In the last century athiests laid claim to higher death tolls than any other religiously defined group.

Stalin & Mao killed more than anyone else. Hilter almost eliminated an entire religion and he wasn't religious at all although he had a significant interest in the occult and religion but this was mainly used to solidify his power.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
(11-04-2011, 02:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would be hard pressed to find a more influential figure in the entire history of earth than Jesus. The core of his teachings are rock solid. Not what other people turned it into.

Maggot, Not sure I agree with you and John Lennon surely would not and it resulted in massive Beatle records being burned like a KKK rally...

Choosing Jesus is understandable in a man dominated world but Mitochondrial Eve would be my choice.....

Mitochondrial Eve refers to the matrilineal "MRCA" (most recent common ancestor). In other words, she was the woman from whom all living humans today descend, on their mother's side, and through the mothers of those mothers and so on, back until all lines converge on one person

She must have been a Jew.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's a high probability both she and Jesus were black; not sure about Jewish.

I suggested she might be Jewish because Jews get their faith from the mother unlike Catholics who get their faith from the father. For Jews it goes back to the time of the Vikings & the raping of the Jewish females...it's a long complicated story.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am thinking the Jews stole their ideas from the Sumerians 4000 years ago. Mitochondrial eve predates that time by a few years but I thought I saw her likeness in a post by LC on her birthday thread. Science has her at 200,000 years ago. When I think about "society and civilization" I credit the female with its origins. Man left the group and wandered and hunted. Women kept the family and later the clan. Matriarchal societies are natural to human development.
Zero, why doesn't Dick like you? Your stuff is good.
Aussie, Only he can answer that. I can only guess....He does keep Mock on its toes. He is like the Zachary Smith character in "Lost In Space", without who, the other's lives would not be as rich and full of meaning.....Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(11-04-2011, 03:54 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: It's a high probability both she and Jesus were black; not sure about Jewish.

Not exactly. This belief stems from the belief that Mary was born of Black Jews yet there is little factual or anecdotal evidence to support it. What we know is she was from the Tribe of Judah of the House of David.

What is known is that Jesus was from Galilee. Scientific evidence of the people of Galilee of the time show that if he looked like them which is likely he would have had olive skin, brown eyes, and red hair.

So no not black but not white either. Each culture has tended to portray Jesus with their own characteristics.

What's notable about the olive skin, brown eyes, and red hair is these are traditionally Jewish traits. In many european paintings Judas is painted this way to distinguishe the "traitor" as jewish. Most likely all of the disciples and Jesus had many of these traits, only a few of the disciples were of the Northern tribes which had fairer skin and straighter hair.
Zero, I think that Zachary Smith character was gay.

Also Jesus was/is Jewish. Definate on that one.
Can you tell I attended 9 years of religious schools and studied morality/philosophy while in college?

It was good for something... internet threads!
(11-04-2011, 04:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Zero, I think that Zachary Smith character was gay.

Especially since before Jesus' baptism when he came to the full realization as the Son of Man he was a follower of his cousin John the Baptist, a jewish reformer.
(11-04-2011, 04:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Zero, I think that Zachary Smith character was gay.

Wonder if Jesus was gay? Heard he had a foot fettish...
I wonder if anything anyone says today would last 2000 years. We are not smarter now just more self possesed. Humans have not advanced an inch on the maturity scale. Buddism may be the closest thing so far as any type of spiritual advancement.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.