The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I live for your approval, Ramsey.
I know. ::bigg::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I feel ill, as the head honcho chief candy tester I have exceeded my quota.::RIP::the room is spinning I better go lay down next to my dish.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
NBC is showing Halloween on Ice. It is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.
There's a tiny little moth in the room and Hissy Bitch is doing the whippy tale with accompanying chittering noises. What a hunter! ::laugh::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:There's a tiny little moth in the room and Hissy Bitch is doing the whippy tale with accompanying chittering noises. What a hunter! ::laugh::
I got a PM to tell me I misspelled tail.

::wait::
I can relate.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:There's a tiny little moth in the room and Hissy Bitch is doing the whippy tale with accompanying chittering noises. What a hunter! ::laugh::

at least the person didn't embarrass you in public and you had an hour to fix it. ::tong2::::stickout::

LuMPyPussy Wrote:

::lmao::..............The spelling Gods have smiled. And it was good. If anything, you fucks have kept me on my toes about spelling. ::vio::
Momster Wrote:tamale
Oh hell!!!

Hey Momster! ::bigg:: You finally found your way back from the bathroom!

::gigg::
I am so glad I don't sound like Yacky Doodle.
I'm tired & hungry andI want somebody to serve me...I'll have a grilled chicken salad & a glass of Zin, please
Duchess Wrote:I'm tired & hungry andI want somebody to serve me...I'll have a grilled chicken salad & a glass of Zin, please
Followed by an hour of cardio to keep that 'glass of zin' from going to your ass?

SyberBitch Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:I'm tired & hungry andI want somebody to serve me...I'll have a grilled chicken salad & a glass of Zin, please
Followed by an hour of cardio to keep that 'glass of zin' from going to your ass?

Jesus, if that's the case then I would need to do about 6 hours of cardio right now and JB will probally needto run a fewmarathons.
SyberBitch Wrote:

Nah, I wasn't too concerned given I hadn't eaten since sometime Tuesday at that point...
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:NBC is showing Halloween on Ice. It is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Then you need to get out of the house more 'cause it's a crazy ass mother fuck of a world out there.
Hiya copper! :kiss::
The Antagonist Wrote:Hiya copper! :kiss::
::wave::::hugs::4159

Attached Files
.jpg   23823824825020-23080437.jpg (Size: 7.92 KB / Downloads: 68)

[Image: SpringForwardFallBackannualexercise.jpg]
jackboots Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Hiya copper! :kiss::
::wave::::hugs::4159
Is there a kid in that jellyfish?
I'm the only one here I can run amuck,amuck,amuck, etc.................Smiley_emoticons_biggrin