The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread
(11-29-2009, 12:17 PM)jackboots Wrote: would it help if i started a new one Ant?

I like that idea. This one brings back too many ugly memories.
86 112
done. 41

This IS the new one, genius!
(11-29-2009, 01:20 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Remember the episode with dad's ghost in the surfer van where they played "Incense and Peppermint"? I was obsessed with that damn song for months after that. And I still think Brenda and her creepy yet sexy brother were committing incest.

You have a better memory than I do for the details, but yeah I remember the episodes with 'dad' being, basically a big closet hippie after Nate found his secret apartment. That was cool and that's a great song.

There was totally a whole incestual vibe going on with Brenda and 'Billy' (who was gorgeous and completely insane). I thought they were very interesting characters and so much could have been done with their story. I was sad to see them all go.
(11-29-2009, 10:07 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: The Soprano's ending was definitely the worst of all time.

Six Feet Under was brilliant. I just can't believe Claire lived to what did they say? 106 or something like that?

I'm watching Monk now.... one more episode to go for the final episode of the show and I'm predicting that Mr. Monk cures himself if he lives through all the poison. I just couldn't believe what was in that box when he opened it. And that's all I'm going to discuss if anyone else is watching or is holding off until they can rent it all in one sitting.

I've seen like one season of Monk... I really like that show and I want to watch it all online or something.

I've never watched The Sopranos, I don't know anything about it other than it's some Italian family thing which would probably remind me a lot of the Godfather series. *shrug*
I saw one episode of Monk, the one where everyone thought he was an ET... laugh out loud funny.
(11-29-2009, 02:30 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(11-29-2009, 10:07 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: The Soprano's ending was definitely the worst of all time.

Six Feet Under was brilliant. I just can't believe Claire lived to what did they say? 106 or something like that?

I'm watching Monk now.... one more episode to go for the final episode of the show and I'm predicting that Mr. Monk cures himself if he lives through all the poison. I just couldn't believe what was in that box when he opened it. And that's all I'm going to discuss if anyone else is watching or is holding off until they can rent it all in one sitting.

I've seen like one season of Monk... I really like that show and I want to watch it all online or something.

I've never watched The Sopranos, I don't know anything about it other than it's some Italian family thing which would probably remind me a lot of the Godfather series. *shrug*

Not nearly as grim as The Godfather series, there's a lot of very dark humor, in addition to lots of sex and violence. I think you'd like it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I'll have to look it up on hulu or something. I'm sure it's available somewhere (not like I don't have enough stuff to watch right now heh). Anyone caught that new show 'Modern Family'?? It's hilarious.

Jesus Christ !...I just fell down the stairs...Hahaha...You can call me, Grace.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-29-2009, 03:36 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I'll have to look it up on hulu or something. I'm sure it's available somewhere (not like I don't have enough stuff to watch right now heh). Anyone caught that new show 'Modern Family'?? It's hilarious.

Yeah I watch it as does the wife.

The Columbian chick Al Bundy is married to is HOOOOOTTTT!

::dick::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sofia Vergara.

Attached Files
.jpg   29615-bigthumbnail.jpg (Size: 123.79 KB / Downloads: 97)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

We've got to be the only forum with a dancing pecker.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-30-2009, 11:51 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(11-29-2009, 03:36 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I'll have to look it up on hulu or something. I'm sure it's available somewhere (not like I don't have enough stuff to watch right now heh). Anyone caught that new show 'Modern Family'?? It's hilarious.

Yeah I watch it as does the wife.

The Columbian chick Al Bundy is married to is HOOOOOTTTT!

So you like your women beautiful and brainless? I thought you were more atypical than that. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Well her character is brainless, I respect Sofia Vergara's talents as an actress.

[i]I also respect her smoking hot looks and body[i]
I am not sure why you are manually doing it, but you didn't put a backslash before the last "I" bracket for italicizing. You should consider just highlighting the text by dragging your cursor over it, then clicking the italicize button so this is done for you automatically ... click the button, and the fun begins. Sort of like the vibrator you use when the hamsters are sleeping.
86 112
I refuse to use the 'new' random thread when this one is still perfectly serviceable.
No one gives a fuck which thread you refuse to enter or not enter, you self-absorbed flabby-ass victim-bitch.
86 112
I don't give a shit that no one gives a fuck. My shit trumps your fuck, dicknose.
Right, that's why you posted it to us.
86 112
Wow Frank, you seem to be on everyone's shit list these days. I bet you are sleeping at the couch motel at home too. But then again there isn't room in the bed for you and your body pillows and your wife. Funny how you chose the pillows over your wife.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies