The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread
(01-15-2010, 08:37 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Got a photo of kitty?

[Image: ChunkyMonkey.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Good Lord you are retarded.

Do not respond? Did you not get that out of what I just said? Do I repsond to every slap I get around here? NO.. sometimes it's better to just let things go.

Retard.
(01-15-2010, 08:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That is a gorgeous kitty!
(01-15-2010, 08:55 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 08:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: So Ant, I guess I should just read all the shit that is written here and not respond? Is that what is the right thing to do? Perhaps I should email all this to a friend that is not a memer but likes to read here and comment on everyone and then come back and post it here. Just what is the proper response here? Since you seem to be the expert on forum etiquette, please do enlighten me.

How about STFU?

You've repeated the same bullshit over and over and over and you fail to recognize none of us believe you. Yet - you're going to keep repeating the same idiotic shit thinking it's going to make a difference.

Yeah you stupid little bitch, ignore it. That way you don't get it thrown at you repeatedly and we don't have to listen to your inane explanations that are probably pure bullshit anyway.

No clearly YOU are the stupid little jealous bitch because you got your little feelings hurt when Sinister decided that you were not useful anymore. Think what you want Ant but everyone here knows what a jealous bitch you are. Not only are you fat and ugly, but you have the personality of a wet dishrag. You don't have a caring or compassionate bone in your body. Think what you want about me or Moose or Sin but that doesn't change the truth whether you believe it or not.

Now here we goooooooooooooo Ant is going to proceed to tell me how stupid I am and really TELL ME OFF!! :B
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-15-2010, 08:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hissy Bitch is very impressed!

.jpg   hiss.jpg (Size: 4.74 KB / Downloads: 24)

Thanks...She adopted us after someone dumped her here on the farm as a kitten...I've never had to have a litter box for her, she goes to the door like a dog would...She's a great cat & is putting up with a tremendous amount of shit from Belle' recently.
(01-15-2010, 08:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 08:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: So Ant, I guess I should just read all the shit that is written here and not respond? Is that what is the right thing to do? Perhaps I should email all this to a friend that is not a memer but likes to read here and comment on everyone and then come back and post it here. Just what is the proper response here? Since you seem to be the expert on forum etiquette, please do enlighten me.

How about STFU?

You've repeated the same bullshit over and over and over and you fail to recognize none of us believe you. Yet - you're going to keep repeating the same idiotic shit thinking it's going to make a difference.

Yeah you stupid little bitch, ignore it. That way you don't get it thrown at you repeatedly and we don't have to listen to your inane explanations that are probably pure bullshit anyway.

No clearly YOU are the stupid little jealous bitch because you got your little feelings hurt when Sinister decided that you were not useful anymore. Think what you want Ant but everyone here knows what a jealous bitch you are. Not only are you fat and ugly, but you have the personality of a wet dishrag. You don't have a caring or compassionate bone in your body. Think what you want about me or Moose or Sin but that doesn't change the truth whether you believe it or not.

Now here we goooooooooooooo Ant is going to proceed to tell me how stupid I am and really TELL ME OFF!! :B

I've seen a recent photo and she's neither fat OR ugly.

Just a hint here but if you're gonna go after someone, at least have a modicum of truth in your accusations.

Several of us have seen each others photos & there isn't a fat & ugly person between us yet, that's always Ramsey's accusation...Ramsey ~ the only one that won't post a photo.
She's desperate Lumpy.

This is just a new version of the "you're a raging bitch" diatribe she spouted at me a few months ago.

Where she gets that I am jealous of a lishping, googly eyed wannabe biker I have no idea and if she thinks I'm jealous of Moose, then it would only be because he has better shoes and handbags than I do.

11 Poor Ramsey, grasping yet again.
I like when she becomes shrill like this though. It makes me get the snorting laughs!
Hehe, I get the wheezy laughs when something online cracks me up.
(01-15-2010, 08:56 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Good Lord you are retarded.

Do not respond? Did you not get that out of what I just said? Do I repsond to every slap I get around here? NO.. sometimes it's better to just let things go.

Retard.

I could just repeat what Ant said.
(01-15-2010, 09:03 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

How about STFU?

Just a hint here but if you're gonna go after someone, at least have a modicum of truth in your accusations.

Yeah Ramsey... geeze... get it straight.

I'm the fat & ugly one. 78
(01-15-2010, 09:10 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: and if she thinks I'm jealous of Moose, then it would only be because he has better shoes and handbags than I do.

11 Poor Ramsey, grasping yet again.

(01-15-2010, 09:14 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 09:03 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

How about STFU?

Yeah Ramsey... geeze... get it straight.

I don't believe I ever said that, did I?
(01-15-2010, 08:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 07:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 06:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Let me ask you Lumpy. Do you have any people in your life beside the ones on the internet?

Do you? You're on several different forums and like to talk to internet strangers on the phone and get involved in their lives and drama. It's funny, I don't have people stalking me on the internet and making up lies about my family. Hmmm what do you think would cause that? Oh I know, exchanging personal information with complete strangers on the phone.

Yes I am on a few forums. So? I believe you are as well. As for Greenie, that was a group of women that got to be very close friends. As I stated before there were 6 ladies that had a smaller forum where we shared personal information. We were and are all good friends. Greenie shared it on the main forum. Not me. I guess you could compare the Queens to the Clique. Some members are more verbal and share more than others. There is always plenty of drama and a good fight every few months which shakes things up. I never really saw you post much on the Clique though.

You can slam me for making friends on the internet all you want. It seems to me that it's not uncommon. Severa members here are and were friendly outside the forum. They all like to say how Sin used me. But I never sent her money and gifts. She never turned her back on me after she got what she wanted in the way of material things. So who got used? Not me.

28 I just have to skim that to get a year's supply of soup chicken bullshit.
86 112
(01-15-2010, 09:18 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 09:14 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Yeah Ramsey... geeze... get it straight.

I don't believe I ever said that, did I?

Not sure, but I didn't say you did. Just giving Ramsey some pointers to try and help her along.
Okay, just wondered since you tagged my quote.

Off the subject... you know what I like buying on ebay? Silk scarves. I never wear them them they feel so damn nice.
I'm vying for a Coach bag right now. I gotta sit tight for another hour to put my last bid in.
(01-15-2010, 09:18 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I don't believe I ever said that, did I?

...::wave::..............50