Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift
(03-01-2014, 01:15 AM)Adub Wrote: Topix has my head spinning. But, Zach has been a topic of convo way back since Holly disappeared. Along with some guy name Jason Autry. Friends of the brother maybe, into meth for sure.

There's been a lot of bad reporting in the local media on Holly's case over the years, IMO. Seems to me a lot of their "news" is actually gossip by locals or fiction presented as fact by organizations looking to exploit the tragedy for their own exposure.

But, there are probably bits of truths mixed in there as well.

Saw this in an article yesterday:
One of Adams' best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record.

But Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions.

And it's interesting to note that Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

Source: http://www.wsmv.com/story/24910349/frien...-bobo-case

So, Autry has been transferred out of the jail that Zach Adams now calls home. And, Cindy Adams has been crying about how Zach's incarcerated brother Dylan was questioned without an attorney for hours prior to Zach's arrest. Wondering if Jason Autry and/or Dylan Adams were involved or have direct knowledge about the kidnapping and murder and handed investigators what they needed to get the search warrants?

Not gonna be surprised if Zach is the first of two or more people to be charged in Holly's case.
I also had been wondering about what the brother divulged, and I'm guessing with the transfer, that yes, you're on to something with Autry most likely being involved.
I hadn't heard of Autry before Adub's post, but apparently some of the locals long ago pegged Zach Adams, his brother Dylan, and his friend Jason Autry as being involved.

Even if neither Dylan or Jason are involved and/or cooperating with investigators to get a deal, it might help the investigation that all three are now doing time simultaneously, IMO. The TBI is still asking for people to come forward with info and it's possible that some people in-the-know who would have been afraid to talk for fear of Zach and his allies may feel compelled to do so now.
This is reportedly the sketch of the man who attempted to abduct Heather Sullivan three months prior to Holly Bobo's abduction.

It came up when I did a Google search and traces back to the site of a private investigator in Tennessee, so I don't believe it was done by a law enforcement sketch artist.

[Image: sketch.png]

Does it resemble Zach Adams?
[Image: 24892554_BG3.jpg]

I see similarities.

Yeah, I think so. I don't want to believe that I'm only seeing what I want to see.

[Image: 24892554_BG3.jpg]

[Image: sketch.png]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Eyes are different but the chin area has similarities.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Zachary Rye Adams to be arraigned on Tuesday, 11 March 2014

I hope we learn more about the evidence during his court appearance tomorrow.

Snip:
The man accused of abducting and murdering Holly Bobo will be formally charged Tuesday, reports CBS affiliate WTVF.

Zachary Adams, 29, is set to appear at the Decatur County courthouse for his arraignment. He is expected to enter a plea and will likely be appointed a public defender. He is currently being held without bond at the Chester County jail.

Investigators have not revealed what evidence they have against the suspect, or if they have found any remains of the victim. District Attorney General Hansel McCadams says he's confident in the case.

"Based upon the evidence that we have before us, we also feel that she was killed in the perpetration of that kidnapping," said McCadams.
"This case will be evaluated by my office as a death penalty-eligible case. The evaluation process will review the nature of the crime, the criminal history of the defendant, the aggravating factors set up by statute, and mitigating factors."

The motives and circumstances of Holly's disappearance are still being investigated, and there is still the possibility that additional suspects exist, according to officials.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobo-m...tennessee/
(03-09-2014, 12:11 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Eyes are different but the chin area has similarities.

I agree Ramsey.

[Image: 68uk.jpg]
The arraignment is at 1 pm in Tennessee.

Refreshing my memory of the time line -- found this good account of what the family reported as the activity right before and after Holly was abducted (published in Oct 2011).

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/201403...-abduction

Ten minutes. In the space of ten minutes their lives changed forever.

I sure hope we learn more today. To arrest someone for murder they must have something, right?
I think that they must have something very incriminating.

Hope we learn what it is today, too.
I read they wont be revealing any evidence and that he will only be putting in a plea. But you never know.

Channel 5 news will have live broadcast at 1pm as stated above.
WKRN....Is reporting he has arrived at the courthouse. hah Wearing a bullet proof vest.
(03-11-2014, 12:49 PM)JsMom Wrote: I read they wont be revealing any evidence and that he will only be putting in a plea.

Gawddamnit. Taz
(03-11-2014, 01:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 12:49 PM)JsMom Wrote: I read they wont be revealing any evidence and that he will only be putting in a plea.

Gawddamnit. Taz

I am assuming its because the investigation is still ongoing.

A not guilty plea, no surprise there.

[Image: 24929864_SS.jpg]
I've heard LE state a couple of times that they believe Holly died during the act of kidnapping.

That would explain the puddle of blood her brother found in the garage.

What a POS. How was this guy not on the radar earlier? Or did I miss that?

I think Adub stated at one point that his name has always been floating around but in a gossipy kind of way, not from LE.

I don't know what to think about the blood by her car given her brother saw her walking towards the woods. I suppose she could have later died from an injury she received at that time but I do know it didn't kill her immediately.
Info from the Facebook page of Zach Adams aka Zachary Adams http://facebook.com/zachary.adams.71271, indicates his favorite movie is “Taken” which is about young girls kidnapped and raped and sold into the sex slavery trade and his favorite book is The Turner Diaries....

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2014/0...olly-bobo/

[Image: 3-11-20144-55-16PM.jpg]

Creepier & creepier.