Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC
Where is Cam? They just found a body floating in the Maumee River

BREAKING: A body has been found floating in the Maumee River downtown. Crews are working to remove it from the water. Tune in to FOX Toledo News at 10 and check back here for more details as they become available.
(08-15-2012, 05:07 PM)Riotgear Wrote: So are you a Christian?

I don't know if what I believe puts me into that category. I believe in God. I know Jesus actually existed. I believe what he preached was a correct moral decision. Is that enough to make me a Christian? That depends on the sect of Christianity. To the Catholic Church then yes I am. To the Baptist Church then I am not.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
SMDH YOU SEWER MAGGOTS JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO STOP HUH??? well you know when youre all locked up again THERE IS NO LAPTOP IN PRISON OR IN THE GROUND whichever comes first!!!!!
Like · · Share · 2 hours ago via mobile ·

Marcia .. Tell us about Johnny, maybe a few stories to let us that never met him, know the special things about him. Favorite holiday,football team,ect.
about an hour ago · Like · 6

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub Dallas cowboys,xmas and he is the most caring loving giving funny wonderfull babiboi iam so proud to be his momma ;,( he hated drama sadness and he would give anyone the shirt off his back. He is starter quaterback and was graduating from barber school he would line kids up on the porch and cut everyones hair ;,( tearsssss his smile on his beautiful face would light up the darkest of rooms when he walked in he is the life of the party said by his peers. A true mommas boy my best friend my love my babiboi my lil brother i had him at 17 and we grew up together our love bond is like no other he is 14 years older then his lil brother which he also named my youngest at birth and he is 6 years older then his middle brother which when my middle son was 8 months and i broke my ankle my johnny helped me take care of from the time he got back from school since my hubby was on second shift and i couldnt walk. He is truly the kindest loving son with a heart of gold would go out of his way for anyone that needed... Uggggg i miss him with every aching breath i take my soul heart mind are devastated without him. The silence in his room kills me night and day. He gave his lil brothers ride to schools and picked them up took lisa to school he went to school and took her back and forth to work tearssssss he loved his doggie they got together and he loves his family and friends unconditional. This world our earth our family our earth will never be the same without him </3
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 8

UGGGG... A true mommas boy my best friend my love my babiboi my lil brother i had him at 17 and we grew up together our love bond is like no other

This is so wrong!!!!!!!
(08-15-2012, 09:35 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: he would give anyone the shirt off his back.

What about weed? Did he give away weed?
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
(08-15-2012, 09:22 PM)MikeyA Wrote:

I don't know if what I believe puts me into that category. I believe in God. I know Jesus actually existed. I believe what he preached was a correct moral decision. Is that enough to make me a Christian? That depends on the sect of Christianity. To the Catholic Church then yes I am. To the Baptist Church then I am not.

Yeah, uh huh, so are you a Christian?
(08-15-2012, 10:14 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

It depends on how one defines Christian. I am sorry of that is not a good enough answer for you but I have and still question my faith. As you can see I try to think about it from many levels.

Some days I wish it were as easy for me as it is Maytee. Just to pick and choose hodge podge regardless if conflicts or not or like an atheist to fully put your faith behind something without any proof whatsoever.
(08-15-2012, 11:46 PM)MikeyA Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 10:14 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

It depends on how one defines Christian. I am sorry of that is not a good enough answer for you but I have and still question my faith. As you can see I try to think about it from many levels.

Some days I wish it were as easy for me as it is Maytee. Just to pick and choose hodge podge regardless if conflicts or not or like an atheist to fully put your faith behind something without any proof whatsoever.

Chickenshit.
(08-15-2012, 09:12 PM)lucimhome Wrote: Where is Cam? They just found a body floating in the Maumee River

BREAKING: A body has been found floating in the Maumee River downtown. Crews are working to remove it from the water. Tune in to FOX Toledo News at 10 and check back here for more details as they become available.

it was NOT cameo. there were thousands of possibilities.

(08-16-2012, 04:59 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [it was NOT cameo. there were thousands of possibilities.

[Image: untitled.png]
SC was that done by your dept. sketch artist? Police

hah

(08-16-2012, 06:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: SC was that done by your dept. sketch artist? Police
hah

It's all professional here in south beach......
[Image: 04c06060.gif]
(08-15-2012, 11:57 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Chickenshit.

LOL, ok. I've probably spent more time thinking about religion, ethics and philosophy than 99% of the people on here. Yet that makes me a chickenshit.

I will say this. That which I believe, I know, I can defend it where others who are more religious cannot.

I was not given god's grace to have the faith of a child, God gave me the nuance to think about things deeply and objectively. That I was able to conclude definitively that God exists based upon imperical thought and science I think makes me open to probably as great as a gift as those who believe in God based upon faith alone.

The fact that you insult me and cannot base any argument against what I've stated says more about you than it does me.
(08-16-2012, 03:20 PM)MikeyA Wrote:

LOL, ok. I've probably spent more time thinking about religion, ethics and philosophy than 99% of the people on here. Yet that makes me a chickenshit.

I will say this. That which I believe, I know, I can defend it where others who are more religious cannot.

I was not given god's grace to have the faith of a child, God gave me the nuance to think about things deeply and objectively. That I was able to conclude definitively that God exists based upon imperical thought and science I think makes me open to probably as great as a gift as those who believe in God based upon faith alone.

The fact that you insult me and cannot base any argument against what I've stated says more about you than it does me.

Chickenshit.
(08-16-2012, 03:24 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

Chickenshit.

You and Maytee are obviously the same. Rather than deal with people respectfully and rationally you choose to insult them. I have problems with people like you, you are an intellectual drain upon the rest of society.
(08-16-2012, 03:38 PM)MikeyA Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 03:24 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

Chickenshit.

You and Maytee are obviously the same. Rather than deal with people respectfully and rationally you choose to insult them. I have problems with people like you, you are an intellectual drain upon the rest of society.

Chickenshit.
(08-16-2012, 03:39 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Chickenshit.

No you spelled babiboi wrong. The dictionary is under your spare pajamas.
(08-16-2012, 03:41 PM)MikeyA Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 03:39 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Chickenshit.

No you spelled babiboi wrong. The dictionary is under your spare pajamas.

Are you a Christian?
(08-16-2012, 03:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Are you a Christian?

Does blowing a few make me Christian?
(08-16-2012, 06:21 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:

Only for that day.
(08-16-2012, 06:23 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 06:21 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:

Only for that day.

Well, I'll check that off my to do list. LOL