Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
(10-19-2011, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Umm...that should have read TV station not newspaper. 50

I don't care!

I just love it when you're off-leash and growling!

It makes me happy.

(10-19-2011, 01:03 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: * swoons *

Hahaha! 72

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i do not like or believe Lisa's mommy in this case.

but those 2 bimbos have been trashing her in great detail all over the 'net. so they knew her 10 years ago? i hope they didn't get paid for that garbage. gossipy slags are probably no better than baby mama if you dug up their histories.

(10-19-2011, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That bitch!...and fuck that fucking newspaper too. That's almost 10 yrs. ago, who gives a shit. She's another fucking horror monger...and she looks fat. I wonder if she has a FB account, I'll go tell her what a porker she looks like, she's the type who would be offended by a stranger and I want to be that stranger.
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

I'm new, been lurking since Celina Cass and now Lisa Irwin. Thanks for the good laugh in the middle of such sad stories. Is there an emoticon for smiling with tears in your eyes?

please do not post until you have loaded an avatar.

http://mockforums.net/thread-6313.html

Meghan Kelly soon to discuss Baby Lisa On Fox News

Not sure of any new info
(10-19-2011, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That bitch!...and fuck that fucking newspaper too. That's almost 10 yrs. ago, who gives a shit. She's another fucking horror monger...and she looks fat. I wonder if she has a FB account, I'll go tell her what a porker she looks like, she's the type who would be offended by a stranger and I want to be that stranger.

hahhahhah

*prays to St Mock*

If there is a God, please let this happen, and please let it be highly public so we may all share in this event that should be pay per view on every major network for a solid week straight. Amen.

Tweet from VinniePolitan (an hour ago)
REPORT: investigators digging near shed in Baby Lisa's backyard.
There must be something there because they are spending an awful lot of time there... I would think if it was a fire though, someone would of seen something or smelled the smoke..
Quote:That bitch!...and fuck that fucking newspaper too. That's almost 10 yrs. ago, who gives a shit. She's another fucking horror monger...and she looks fat. I wonder if she has a FB account, I'll go tell her what a porker she looks like, she's the type who would be offended by a stranger and I want to be that stranger.

Duchess, please tell her to have a rat gnaw those moles off her face while you're at it.

Thanks!

just a couple random thoughts for today.
i found the mommy's attitude in her recent interviews to be arrogant, not sorrowful. "yeah i was drunk, adult time, so what".

these frantic worried parents have not spoken with police in about 10 days. sorry, there is no acceptable excuse.

they have a new woman attny. who can practice in MO. Taco can't practice there. he can be "of counsel".

when i watched CSI digging up one portion of the back yard like crazed groundhogs today, my thoughts kept going to tiny bone fragments. such as were the remains of Caylee.

I know this is more FB stuff, but this is what !2borah Bradley's uncle is saying tonight! (I think he is a loon)

"This brokenhearted family member tried to explain things from the very beginning but you all chose to go in a hundred different directions instead. Now its all gradually coming together as we knew from the beginning. It is what it is and nothing more. Another tragedy in our society. I love Debbie and shes a good person. A good person who made a terrible mistake. It is what it is people. If you cant see then you are blind. God Bless Lisa Renee".
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

The psychics that unite to try to find missing children keep seeing that the baby drowned in a small amt. of water, i.e., a bucket, toilet, or possibly a small pond. I'll post the link at the bottom of this chatty post.

I see Baby Lisa is on the cover of People. How much did these piece of shit parents get paid for that pic??? I also saw that they took the hard drive from their computer. Mom is upset about this...she wanted to retreive more videos. Wonder why?

I'm still so disgusted that they are talking now to the highest fucking dollar they can find. Following a very bad path I'm afraid...

http://www.psychicsuniteforum.com/lisa-i...-t405.html

Hope that link worked...let me know.

It worked...
It will be interesting to see if any of what they "see" ends
up being pertinent.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
If I ever acted like these parents are acting when one of my kids was missing, please just send me to jail. Skip Go.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-20-2011, 12:53 AM)username Wrote: If I ever acted like these parents are acting when one of my kids was missing, please just send me to jail. Skip Go.
I agree...I just dont get how they can hide out in relatives houses for
days on end and do nothing.
I went on a balls out homeland security style freak out in a dept
store once when my kids were young...they thought it would be funny
to hide in the clothes to scare me. (tears and all)
I would dare ANYONE, even a lawyer, to keep me away from doing
something, ANYTHING, to find my child.
A lady from that town posted that there were more flyers for some
sale or something than there were for Baby Lisa in the town stores etc.
I dont understand why that town doesnt look like a tin foil prank,
covered in flyers instead.
They need to quit quacking...Im starting to believe they are ducks.
Guilty ducks.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
On one of Bradleys morning show interviews last week ( searching for the link) she stated that she would not live in that house again and referred to the house as the "omen house". What horrors may have happened in that house? That's what I think of when I hear the word omen.
Why would most of the lights be on? Who leaves lights on? Kids do.
Do we know if the light was on in Lisa's room?

searched for 17 hours.
what is next??

WHERE IS LISA??

[Image: 7f21b463-15d8-4215-8db3-0bafeec7ccd4_400.jpg]

[Image: 508b49ad-5c80-4290-aefa-51901e93be47_400.jpg]

Cynthia Short, parents' new lawyer with Taco.

[Image: f6899c9b-cc25-4147-996e-9e37ce0b5eae_400.jpg]

Practice Areas
Criminal Law; Criminal Defense; Death Penalty Defense and Mitigation; Defense of Serious Felonies.
yeah. she's there to help find Lisa. uh huh

Rumors are false. Police have NOT found a body in #LisaIrwin case. We are still actively searching for the baby.
by kcpolice via twitter 10:48 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog...z1bKlR9PkV

[Image: 100411rear-overheadfromheli.png]

Wow, she sounds like a serious defense attorney for someone that is not guilty.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The fact that they stopped talking to police 10 days ago speaks volumes....Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch