Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aussie intervention thread
Donovan - What did you make of that QM/Jibbles nonsense at TKR from an observers standpoint?
I know I annoyed cracker and I hope she didn't leave because of me. I would gladly slip away if it would bring her back because i know how much you guys like her. I'm hoping the reason she has disappeared for just a short while is she's met a hot foxy dude and they're dancing in the moonlight
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
pspence:
I know I annoyed cracker and I hope she didn't leave because of me.

Cracker is slammed at work. period! nobody here would have the influence or power to make her leave! Jesus! what conceit!

(08-11-2012, 06:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: pspence:
I know I annoyed cracker and I hope she didn't leave because of me.

Cracker is slammed at work. period! nobody here would have the influence or power to make her leave! Jesus! what conceit!

I wouldn't hang around a place if I found myself annoyed by different personalities who hung out there...I don't know how you could say someone is conceited because of wondering that. I would say it was the opposite of a sign of conceit.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
For the fucking record - I neither said nor implied anyone ran Cracker anywhere.

Jesus! what thickness!
(08-11-2012, 04:12 PM)username Wrote: I thought Ma's departure would bring a few people back.

Assholes.

What am I chopped liver?
(08-11-2012, 06:48 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 04:12 PM)username Wrote: I thought Ma's departure would bring a few people back.

Assholes.

What am I chopped liver?

Chopped liver would be a step up; more like chopped mountain oysters, dingbot.

You were already back!

As far as anyone driving someone away, of course neither Dick or Cracker are that way (Aussie is a whole 'nother matter). But Dick stopped posting right after Ma posted that whole Ant/Smegs post and Cracker expressed a few times that she wasn't wild about some of the people coming over not to mention getting somewhat tired of the 'tards. I don't think anybody drove her off but she seemed less content recently for lack of a better term.

People come & go from forums all the time, posting one day, gone the next and not everyone takes the time to say they are leaving unless it's one of those ridiculous goodbye threads or we see someone ragequit (funniest shit ever).
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-11-2012, 07:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

People come & go from forums all the time, posting one day, gone the next and not everyone takes the time to say they are leaving unless it's one of those ridiculous goodbye threads or we see someone ragequit (funniest shit ever).

True but...
I know you're not saying Dick's abrupt departure was totally unrelated to that post and/or shit that happened elsewhere. I don't believe that for a second.

Unrelated, haven't seen Crash for awhile.
(08-11-2012, 06:59 PM)username Wrote: she seemed less content recently for lack of a better term.

She did express she was tired of some of the bullshit, trolling, cross forum posting, that kind of thing. LC says she's just very busy so I have to take that as why she hasn't been around & Ma said Dick was a Judas, whatever the hell THAT meant.
(08-11-2012, 07:06 PM)username Wrote: Unrelated, haven't seen Crash for awhile.

He often goes several months at a time without posting. I think he just broke 1000 posts & that's after four yrs. of posting.
(08-11-2012, 06:59 PM)username Wrote: You were already back!

Oh yeah.

Quote:As far as anyone driving someone away, of course neither Dick or Cracker are that way (Aussie is a whole 'nother matter). But Dick stopped posting right after Ma posted that whole Ant/Smegs post and Cracker expressed a few times that she wasn't wild about some of the people coming over not to mention getting somewhat tired of the 'tards. I don't think anybody drove her off but she seemed less content recently for lack of a better term.

It's always some lofty ideal bullshit with disappearances associated with Ma. Like I said. Funny how lofty ideals so rarely result in exodus otherwise. Why people will argue the finest of points for literally years without giving a single inch of ground.

Cracker left because of "tards"? GTF outta here.
(08-11-2012, 07:12 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 06:59 PM)username Wrote: You were already back!

Oh yeah.

Quote:As far as anyone driving someone away, of course neither Dick or Cracker are that way (Aussie is a whole 'nother matter). But Dick stopped posting right after Ma posted that whole Ant/Smegs post and Cracker expressed a few times that she wasn't wild about some of the people coming over not to mention getting somewhat tired of the 'tards. I don't think anybody drove her off but she seemed less content recently for lack of a better term.

It's always some lofty ideal bullshit with disappearances associated with Ma. Like I said. Funny how lofty ideals so rarely result in exodus otherwise. Why people will argue the finest of points for literally years without giving a single inch of ground.

Cracker left because of "tards"? GTF outta here.

I don't think she's left anyway but I seem to reca her expressing sentiments that Duchess stated and a little exasperation about the tards, yes. Still I don't think anything or anyone drove her away. Maybe work, maybe a little hiatus but I don't think anybody drives Cracker but Cracker.
Well my schizophrenia says these patterns matter. So these patterns matter.
(08-11-2012, 07:29 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Well my schizophrenia says these patterns matter. So these patterns matter.

I'm not following you. Are you saying people leave when Ma leaves? Because Ma was still a member after they stopped posting. I'm certain of that with Dick and fairly sure the same is true for cracker. I believe both of them wouldn't shed any tears over his departure. I think the opposite.
I'm saying nothing of the sort. I'm saying I've noticed over and over again that when Ma leaves or someone presses him too hard people seem to disappear at the same time or shortly thereafter. I also said I don't know why. It's all right there for the reading just above.
(08-11-2012, 07:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'm saying nothing of the sort. I'm saying I've noticed over and over again that when Ma leaves or someone presses him too hard people seem to disappear at the same time or shortly thereafter. I also said I don't know why. It's all right there for the reading just above.

Pull your thong outta your ass, FFS.

So people sometimes leave around the same time Ma does and you have absolutely no idea why or if it's even related. Fascinating!
You should put food in your feed hole. Dumbass.
(08-11-2012, 07:54 PM)Riotgear Wrote: You should put food in your feed hole. Dumbass.

I notice sometimes when I'm walking down the sidewalk there are people across the street going in a different direction. It happens a lot.

You're welcome for that useless piece of information.

Just picked up ingredients for the meat pie recipe posted today! Smiley_emoticons_smile
[quote='Riotgear' pid='277036' dateline='1344726755']

Quote:Cracker left because of "tards"? GTF outta here.

i rest my case. she's always thought i was a tard. i'd like to tell the bitch to kiss my ass 'cause i was the smartest kid on the short bus! Smiley_emoticons_wink