Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aussie intervention thread
I love Donovan!! He is the funniest fucker on here sometimes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-13-2012, 12:48 PM)Donovan Wrote: an as-yet-unidentified mole still here at Mock among the longtime regulars.

EH has been telling me that every time he has seen me over the past 18 months. 78

WGAF
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Who is EH?
(08-13-2012, 01:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Who is EH?

Equal Hater
The Ghost of EH
Aquafina
Daktari
Killer Bee
Kenny Powers

To name a few...

hah
Oh for the love of Pete.

I guess we have such top secret goings on here at Mock that we have a mole. The mole reports back to the other forums with all of our Mock secrets. I need a gigantic eye roll smiley here.

It's supposed to make us nervous & paranoid.

Are y'all nervous & paranoid yet?
(08-13-2012, 01:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Oh for the love of Pete.

I guess we have such top secret goings on here at Mock that we have a mole. The mole reports back to the other forums with all of our Mock secrets. I need a gigantic eye roll smiley here.

Wait...what? We're not allowed to tell former members what is going on here at Mock?

Great. NOW you tell me.

lol j/k(maybeSmiley_emoticons_wink)hahBlowing-kisses
Being the super secret ultra deep cover long term sleeper mole at Mock must be the most interesting job ever.

How to stay awake?

Pssst. They are talking about casseroles & the upcoming election over there.

*snicker*
IXNAY on the election talk. I am sick of politics and the nonsense. I could engage in a good casserole discussion though.
(08-13-2012, 02:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: IXNAY on the election talk. I am sick of politics and the nonsense. I could engage in a good casserole discussion though.

That was sarcasm directed at those who say they have a mole in here.

If I ever become so serious about this bs that I begin scheming for ways to infiltrate a site or start doing any of that other ridiculous bullshit I want someone to take me out to the back forty & put a bullet in my brain.
I'm going to be pissed if my chicken wing recipe gets out.
(08-13-2012, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 02:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: IXNAY on the election talk. I am sick of politics and the nonsense. I could engage in a good casserole discussion though.

That was sarcasm directed at those who say they have a mole in here.

If I ever become so serious about this bs that I begin scheming for ways to infiltrate a site or start doing any of that other ridiculous bullshit I want someone to take me out to the back forty & put a bullet in my brain.

I will just take all your shoes. hah
(08-13-2012, 02:56 PM)sally Wrote: I'm going to be pissed if my chicken wing recipe gets out.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!1
I'll only say this - Thank god we have the new secret forum.

I think the mole is Duchess.
(08-13-2012, 03:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'll only say this - Thank god we have the new secret forum.

DAMMIT beat me to it.

I think anyone who refers to their online posting habits as "conducting an ops" should be corrected with a high voltage electrical jolt out of the keyboard.
Maybe it's Lady Cop. She DOES seem to know everything about everybody, and thanks to the Patriot act she wouldn't even need probable cause...
(08-13-2012, 03:51 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 03:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'll only say this - Thank god we have the new secret forum.

DAMMIT beat me to it.

I think anyone who refers to their online posting habits as "conducting an ops" should be corrected with a high voltage electrical jolt out of the keyboard.

^^^ Reminds me of the opening scene from Ghostbusters when Bill Murray is conducting the ESP test with the young co-ed and the dorky dude, and keeps shocking the guy until his gum falls out.

'I'm outta here and you can keep your 5 bucks!'
(08-13-2012, 03:53 PM)Donovan Wrote: Maybe it's Lady Cop.

...and Bingo was his Name-o!! ^^^^