[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-13-2012, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So...what is the mole's purpose?

Why don't you tell us 'Duchess'...
(08-13-2012, 03:58 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So...what is the mole's purpose?

Why don't you tell us 'Duchess'...

'Duchess', 'Ma' and 'ImaDick' are really the same person?

We need Matlock AND Columbo on this one.
(08-11-2012, 08:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Cracker and Ramsey had built some amazing rapport.

I think Ramsey was actually going to visit her and they were going to have a girls weekend in Savannah, GA.

Maybe Rams offed her?

If she did there would have been jury nullification.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Oh pffft...ramsey would have soaked her Depends and ran a mile in fear before she got within two hundred feet of Cracker
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-12-2012, 12:23 AM)crash Wrote: Oh pffft...ramsey would have soaked her Depends and ran a mile in fear before she got within two hundred feet of Cracker

No depends but you are right. I wouldn't want to be within 200 feet of Cracker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Alright my friend aussie.

You need to take a sick day, curl up with the pugs, and get to posting.

FAHQTOO has posted more than you have this year! Slacker. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I have been coming in here. But I didn't see anything that I could say that would add to the conversation.

Also I am in love/obsessed/whateveryouwannacallit with a new hottie.
(01-19-2016, 05:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have been coming in here. But I didn't see anything that I could say that would add to the conversation.

I bet you're inner stalker is really coming through.

You haven't scared him off yet have you?
(01-19-2016, 05:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Also I am in love/obsessed/whateveryouwannacallit with a new hottie.

Sounds interesting.

Do you have a thing going on with this young man, or just lusting and dreaming from a distance for now?
(01-19-2016, 05:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Also I am in love/obsessed/whateveryouwannacallit with a new hottie.

Oooooo tell me more. Is he in love/obsessed/whateveryouwannacallit too?
This time I think it might be reciprocated, which means I won't have to stalk him.

This guy is 'THE BIG ONE'. I have told him he is gorgeous and hot and he is the kindest, nicest, loveliest man I have ever met. I said to him that I think that he is better than me, he has just a heart of gold.

He liked me first, and kept it quiet but I have picked up on it. You cannot hide that shit from me if it is the real deal. Now, he is overwhelmed and needs space to catch up. Thanks for asking Duch. I am so in love with this guy.
He needs space to catch up? I don't know but that doesn't sound good.
I met him at work. He is overwhelmed Rams. He doesn't know what has hit him. He started it. He is more impressed that I am a nurse than a musician. He doesn't really get the musician bit. Hilarious, I love it. I have told him I am in love with him.
(01-19-2016, 08:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have told him I am in love with him.

Aussie! You gave him all the power when you did that. Nooooo.

How long have you been seeing him? Has he been to your home? Is this why you haven't been around? How's work? Huh? Huh? Huh?
What Duchess said. And if a guy says he needs space, he's just not that into you. Ask any of the guys here. They will tell you. If a guy is into you, he doesn't get overwhelmed and need space.
(01-19-2016, 06:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 05:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have been coming in here. But I didn't see anything that I could say that would add to the conversation.

I bet you're inner stalker is really coming through.

You haven't scared him off yet have you?

It's sounding like this might be one prediction you got right, MS.
I knew you Mockers would put the Genie on this.

His mouth dropped when he first saw me. I brushed it off. It wasn't till I spent time with him, we spent all night talking. He is the most gorgeous guy, he is real authentic and would never ever hurt anyone. He is a better person than me. He is not into games. I'm just better at this than he is. I don't beat around the bush, I get down to the nitty gritty straight away.

After I told him I feel like I am free. I have never felt happier. I guess I think that is why I haven't been around, I have been preoccupied, but I feel like I am back.

If he is not into me, that's fine.
I worry about you because you wear your heart on your sleeve.