Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
Black Eyed Peas, sausage, Cornbread and salad
Leftover Prime Rib from last night, has now become sandwiches on crusty roles to dip into juice. Mmmm...not man juice. Beef.
(01-01-2013, 06:40 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Black Eyed Peas, sausage, Cornbread and salad

No collard greens? You have luck with the black eyed peas, but you need greens for the money and salad isn't going to cut it.
I have no idea.
I made crab and corn chowder with grilled cheese. But I decided to get fancy with the grilled cheese and brushed artisan bread with olive oil, used gouda and harvarti cheese, serrano ham, tomatoes and a homemade olive tapenade. My kids didn't care for the grilled cheese, in fact you'd think I dropped a deuce on it. "Yuck, what are these green things" it's fucking olive you moron.
The lil woman did a Fine job on some Roast Beast and mashed potatos tonight, way good stuff.
Pasta & Beans - Pasta e Fagioli a big pot of this wonderful soup! with hot crusty french bread and butter.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I want to hire Sally as my chef. I olives in my grilled cheese though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It must be wonderful to be a good cook, hell, it must be wonderful to feel jazzed about cooking something.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Turkey chili tonight... going to throw some jalapeño chicken sausage chunks in with it and see how that goes. Otherwise just some red pepper, sweet onion, and seasonings.
Lamb, stuffed with garlic, coated in lemon juice and covered with slices of lemon, rice and a green beans.
That sounds good Clang. We are having crab stuffed salmon, rice pilaf , and steamed broccoli. I admit I just have to bake the fish. I didn't stuff it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-20-2013, 05:16 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I didn't stuff it.

Just following the instructions for roast lamb in the Joy of Cooking cookbook.

Gawd, lamb. Clang, how could you! Heathen!

[Image: lamb.jpg]

Your guts are going to become infected with worms! Dramaqueen
Baaa! The garlic and deliciousness will kill any worms. Plus I'm sure the can of spicy chili I had for lunch will kill any worms.
Roast Potatoes and Sausage casserole.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Not that I ever feel like cooking but I especially don't want to do it for just me so I ate a salad that was leftover from last night & now I'm sucking on a candy cane.
I had Homemade pizzas and salad potato's and mayonnaise.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
(01-20-2013, 06:40 PM)ESAD Wrote: Roast Potatoes and Sausage casserole.

Yum! Recipe?

I'm making pasta carbonara, salad and garlic bread tonight. I've probably posted that a dozen other times in this thread. It's one of the few meals we all like.
Commando Cunt Queen