Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
(06-07-2013, 06:12 PM)sally Wrote: Fast food isn't bad once in a while, but if that was the only food available to me I'd probably lose weight out of being to nauseated to eat it. Two days in a row would be more than enough for me, much less every day for a year.

Watching Matt Spurlock eat maccy Ds every day for a month in the documentary Supersize Me was bad enough, imagine that another 11 times in a row ewwww!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-08-2013, 06:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 10:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Maybe after the hand gets a manicure. This face is too pretty to scratch up.

I always have a French manicure & I wouldn't risk my pretty nails by getting physical with you, you're safe.

Fresh summer squash. Nom Nom Nom

...and stuff.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
St Anthony Pasta Feast tonight. Lots of pasta, anti-pasta and salads. And the desserts were nummy as well. The cheesecake was insane. A regular cheesecake and then a pecan pie like topping. So damn rich and sweet.

A barnyard animal has been sacrificed & I've just put it in the roaster.
BBQ chicken and macaroni salad.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
pork chops and rice/noodles or potato and vegetable.

Probably putting it up soon.
Tacos.
Commando Cunt Queen
Barbecued New York steak.

I'm taking the Coleman and the boombox up on the roof later. Just me, myself and I this weekend.

Well, and Neil Young and a big ole' moon and one glass of wine.
I put salmon in parchment paper and topped it with fresh yellow squash, zucchini, asparagus, spinach and a garlic, shallot and parsley butter mixture and then wrapped it up into little packets. I haven't put them in the oven yet, but I'm serving it with risotto.
(06-23-2013, 05:50 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: pork chops and rice/noodles or potato and vegetable.

Probably putting it up soon.

Mom not feeling well and it was getting late/I was lazy so I just microwaved 2 Tyson chicken patties with cheese and pepperoni on an english muffin with a lettuce and tomato salad on the side.
Microwave chicken “patties”.

It was nice of you to go to so much trouble.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-24-2013, 07:37 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Microwave chicken “patties”.

It was nice of you to go to so much trouble.

Sorry I didn't feel like waiting another hour/hour and a half to eat dinner. I'm making the pork chops tonight.
I thought I'd take advantage of the heat (less gas and cooking time) and fire up the smoker.

First, pork tenderloin with apple wood.

Next . . . a 10 pound brisket with mesquite!

But now . . . a pineapple-basil smoothie and a little bit o' pool time while the smoke does its magic!
I have taken some shrimp from the freezer. That is about as far as I have gotten in my dinner plans. BTW, isn't the term "JUMBO shrimp" an oxymoron? But they sure do taste good.
Chilled soups.

Gazpacho for supper and Cantaloupe for lunch.
Steak, potatos and corn on the cob. Its my parent's 43rd wedding anniversary today.
Aww how sweet!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-18-2013, 01:42 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Its my parent's 43rd wedding anniversary today.

That calls for chocolate cake.
(07-18-2013, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 01:42 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Its my parent's 43rd wedding anniversary today.

That calls for chocolate cake.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the cake I'm going to make.Blowing-kisses