Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
(06-05-2014, 11:34 PM)crash Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 11:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: and a strong Cuba Libre (just rum, coke and lime).

Marry me..

If I make them doubles AND double up on them, you might be in trouble there.

You'd be running for the hills shortly thereafter, though.

I'm a real dick head when I'm sober, dick head! Smiley_emoticons_wink
(06-05-2014, 11:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm a real dick head when I'm sober, dick head! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Cuba Libre is my drink of choice in the summer, apart from a beer of course. The only anywhere decent Cuban rum you can get here is Havana Club. I don't mid it with a lot of lime..

Great dick heads think alike..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Good old hangover curing beef chili tonight. And an early night..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Tonight its leftovers.
Tomorrow however, I am brewing beer, cleaning the patio nad my kitchen and cooking a huge Octopus to be served with Dolmades, bobaganoosh (sp), goat cheese, an assortment of olives, pita and whatever else I decide is greek...ish..
Ribs tonight. Six hours in the smoker at 275 F on the 3:2:1 rule. Quick sear on the grill with a fresh baste of homemade BBQ sauce. They just fell off the bone. Served up with smashed taters and corn on the cob..

[Image: image_zps2a83c37a.jpg]

So full..

Nada, yet. You?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Not a damn thing. My mouth hurts. :(
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I thought about having a banana split for dinner, I daydreamed about it and I lusted for it.
Grilled chicken breasts, cole slaw & baked beans.

Washed it down with Summit Pale Ale's.

Someone told me she could grill me a bigass mushroom with all the fixings and I wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't a loaded burger. I'm skeptical.

Fresh corn on the cob. Nom Nom Nom. Big, fat juicy tomatoes. Nom Nom Nom...and something else but I don't know what it is yet.
Cracker jack and a chocolate vanilla twist. Maybe not in that order.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Crawdads and clams steamed in beer with garlic, butter, corn on the cob and potatoes.

Doesn't sound like much, but the mess is quite a pain in the ass. I'd rather just make a big pot of beef stew everyone can eat for three days until they're disgusted with it. My 3 year old has a high demand for crawdad tails and I can't get the bastards cracked as fast as she'd like.
I've never had crawdads are they like little lobsters?

I see them at my seafood market and I've heard people say they bite the heads off & suck out the juice. Oh lordy.
I can see that happening, but they are so small I might inhale the head.
That came out wrong ........I think. It sounded better in my stadium mind.
(08-11-2014, 08:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: I've never had crawdads are they like little lobsters?

I don't know how to explain them, they're weird little creatures. I guess the tail kind of taste like rock shrimp and I've never tried the brains. The way you're supposed to eat them is to suck their little heads out, but I can't get myself to do it.
I tried something new last night. Green chili, cheese and spinach enchiladas. They were amazing.
I just ate 560 calories worth of camembert cheese with a pear.