Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ramsey Appreciation Thread
(07-03-2012, 03:13 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 02:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 02:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I feel safe in speaking for Dick here.

If anyone also shows a glimpse of their whisker biscuit in their pic, they'll get extra points.

hah

whisker biscuit??? hah well there is one I haven't heard.

For your enjoyment:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...er+biscuit

For your enjoyment.

[Image: 14007_1_.jpg]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I love Urban Dictionary. It always cracks me up.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ima, I think you're under-appreciated.
(07-03-2012, 03:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I love Urban Dictionary. It always cracks me up.

Well.........I'm your vehicle then! Blowing-kisses
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ima's pretty funny sometimes, and I figure my bleeding heart liberal vote cancels out his teaparty knucklehead vote, so we're okay. Plus, if we fall in love Massachusetts will let us get married, so there's that.
Then you can divorce his ass and take half his money.

Edit: Unless there's two tea partiers. Then they cancel each other out leaving a grand total of one liberal vote. Then the liberal gets shot by a fascist.
The problem with fags is they will fall in love with a doorknob if they have to stare at it for more than 30 seconds.
Sounds like a doorknob problem if you ask me.

Maybe your doorknobs are too attractive.

It's like they always say - "That Maggot sure has some damn fine looking doorknobs."
Wait, weren't we talking about sordid sally's life of underground, underaged keg parties and trading yet-to-be-named favors for booze?

Come to think of it, Sally: if you married while in high school and have been married ever since (an admirable feat to be sure) exactly WHEN during that time did you get those free drinks you were bragging about, with your pleasant looks? And from whom?

Or you could just say "uncle" now. Who knows, maybe it was an "uncle" buying you drinks. This story maybe ought to be moved to the crime forum, it's getting messier and messier.
(07-03-2012, 04:29 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Then you can divorce his ass and take half his money.

Edit: Unless there's two tea partiers. Then they cancel each other out leaving a grand total of one liberal vote. Then the liberal gets shot by a fascist.

Yes, but at least I'll have Obamacare to patch me up. Besides, I'm a non-practicing liberal, I like guns.
Doorknobs are filthy, they take it right in the keyhole.
Fucking Donovan always trying to make sense of shit. Always with the 'logical' this and 'rational' that.
Sign_pervert with 80 grit.
(07-03-2012, 04:38 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 04:29 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Then you can divorce his ass and take half his money.

Yes, but at least I'll have Obamacare to patch me up. Besides, I'm a non-practicing liberal, I like guns.

I have a sneaking suspicion Ima is a non-practicing liberal.
It's why I never lie. The truth is far too much fun.
I always lie.

Wait,

I never lie.
Ramsey is so bright her dad nicknamed her sunny when she was little.
(07-03-2012, 04:36 PM)Donovan Wrote: Wait, weren't we talking about sordid sally's life of underground, underaged keg parties and trading yet-to-be-named favors for booze?

Come to think of it, Sally: if you married while in high school and have been married ever since (an admirable feat to be sure) exactly WHEN during that time did you get those free drinks you were bragging about, with your pleasant looks? And from whom?

Or you could just say "uncle" now. Who knows, maybe it was an "uncle" buying you drinks. This story maybe ought to be moved to the crime forum, it's getting messier and messier.

I know you're having fun pretending to be
Johnnie Cochran so I'll play along...

Summary Final Judgment

This cause having come before the court on July 3, 2012 and the court having reviewed the pleadings and heard argument of Counsel, it is Adjudged that Donovan is a dickhead and Sally will not be playing 20 questions with his dumb ass.
(07-03-2012, 07:31 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Im wicked freaking psyched. I have to turn in this rusted old propane tank for a new one and get the grill dusted off.

I do my corn on the com on the grill in a pretty different way. After husking them I make a foil boat surrounding the ear, and then fill it about a quarter full of water, sealing up the ends all twisty like. Then a pat or two of butter and some salt, and on a high grill takes about 8-12 minutes, and the corn is so freaking tender it's incredible!

Sounds awesome.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
WTF?!?!?!

I leave for a few days and Ramsey gets an appreciation thread and trolls invade.

Jesus Christ. I need to get back to work; the place is going crazy.
Commando Cunt Queen