Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ramsey Appreciation Thread
(07-04-2012, 11:11 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 10:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 08:33 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Donovan - So we tell them about how you, me, Ma, Clang and ESAD are all working in concert?

Whoops. Shit. Too soon?

Sure you didn't get lured to the concert stage by the Mock maestros to serve as unwitting understudies? Perception is reality.

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

I know you know that I'm messin' with you.
You know that I know that I'm preaching to the choir.

W 3 S T SIDE!!!

You don't remember when you agreed that that's what you'd say if this all came out?

Does anyone remember who we run with?

W 3 S T SIDE!!!

East side bitches are goin' down.
HoTD, you are really funny. You crack me up. I wonder if you have had a few beverages tonight?
If you take into consideration our excellent taste and tendency toward modernity they don't have a chance.

Plus we're much better looking on the av.
(07-04-2012, 11:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, you are really funny. You crack me up. I wonder if you have had a few beverages tonight?

You should only talk to the people who find you fetching for some reason that escapes me entirely.

You fake-ass talk the talk can't walk the walk xtians make me sick.

How's chapter ten coming along?
Jesus doesn't like ugly.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No, he likes (liked) whores.
(07-04-2012, 11:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, you are really funny. You crack me up. I wonder if you have had a few beverages tonight?

I'm not wasted, my friend. Just playing around with guys that I have a short weird history with from some time back.

We've all got real life seriousness on our hands. Nothing on an internet forum should be considered image or life-altering, imo. It's a small part of our real lives; not significant in the grander scheme of things. JMO...
(07-04-2012, 11:09 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 09:10 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 07:54 PM)Donovan Wrote: If I was married to somebody who spent her afternoons out glomming free drinks from random pervs I probably would become a wife beater, more than likely I'd just put her to the curb. Does Sally's husband know about her shameful slutty alcoholism?

I spend my afternoons working and taking care of my 11 month old daughter. I also have a 14 and 18 year old and have worked since I was 16. Other than your wife, who else do you beat the shit out of, old ladies on the bus and prostitutes? Your new name is Donabuser.

Who _doesn't_ beat their wife?

I don't know, but I do know who does beat their wife and that would be DonabuserPC242&311.
Hotd gettin all real up in this bitch.
(07-04-2012, 11:46 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Hotd gettin all real up in this bitch.

Always. Don't know any other way.

Looks like maybe it's gonna be a So Cal vs. Nor Cal battle tonight. You ready to play?
I'll watch you from over here HotD.

Can you please put those stockings and heels back on?

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(07-05-2012, 12:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'll watch you from over here HotD.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I love the movie, "THE BIG CHILL".

There's a line where Mary Kay Place (Meg character) tells Jeff Goldblum (Michael character), "I'll get back with you in the third quarter", or something to that effect.

I hear fireworks outside. I'm gonna climb the roof.

I'll get back with you in the 4th quarter, MS. hah
(07-05-2012, 12:30 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile

There's a line where Mary Kay Place (Meg character) tells Jeff Goldblum (Michael character), "I'll get back with you in the third quarter", or something to that effect.

I never took the heels off, though I did go to work. But, looks like there may be no 4th quarter here tonight and I hear fireworks outside. I'm gonna climb the roof.

Maybe I'll see you in the 4th, MS.

Have fun!

And keep that touchy, feely neighbor away from you!
(07-05-2012, 12:34 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 12:30 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I never took the heels off, though I did go to work. But, looks like there may be no 4th quarter here tonight and I hear fireworks outside. I'm gonna climb the roof.

Maybe I'll see you in the 4th, MS.

Have fun!

And keep that touchy, feely neighbor away from you!

Damn, I gotta learn to post without needing edits. Now, I may need to post a photo of the lace-up heels to rub it in (at Dick, the Welcher). I'm too slow on the post.

You have a good night too, MS.
(07-05-2012, 12:02 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 11:46 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Hotd gettin all real up in this bitch.

Always. Don't know any other way.

Looks like maybe it's gonna be a So Cal vs. Nor Cal battle tonight. You ready to play?

Fuck that. I hate this place. I'm moving north at some point. Maybe southern Oregon.
(07-05-2012, 01:04 AM)Riotgear Wrote: Fuck that. I hate this place. I'm moving north at some point. Maybe southern Oregon.

Damn, I love California. I'll only leave because I can't afford it, not because I hate it.

I do love Oregon though. Rafted the Klamath a couple of times, really great experience. Got a good friend in Portland. But, I'm not leaving til I know I have to head out.
My problem is the weather. I want more green and more rain. I'm drying out down here.
(07-05-2012, 01:49 AM)Riotgear Wrote: My problem is the weather. I want more green and more rain. I'm drying out down here.

While Nor Cal offers what you want, Oregon is probably more practical; way more affordable. I could, and might, end up there without much qualm. Harder for those of you with a whole family's adjustment on the table.

Still, families move and transfer everyday. Oregon is certainly not a bad place to be, at all, imo.
Of all the places I lived I miss Oregon the most...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-05-2012, 02:17 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 01:49 AM)Riotgear Wrote: My problem is the weather. I want more green and more rain. I'm drying out down here.

While Nor Cal offers what you want, Oregon is probably more practical; way more affordable. I could, and might, end up there without much qualm. Harder for those of you with a whole family's adjustment on the table.

Still, families move and transfer everyday. Oregon is certainly not a bad place to be, at all, imo.

Not so hard as you might think. My older son is joining the AF in a few months and my youngest is just turning six. We'll be down to three people. Just a matter of figuring out how to market my skills such as they are. My wife wants to live in the forest. I'll take Oregon for the CCW permit.