Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fuck Muhammad!!!
(01-29-2015, 07:53 AM)Duchess Wrote: She is evil personified and they all insisted she will kill again.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
^ Sajida al-Rishawi is an evil piece of shit, for sure. She and her (now dead) husband specifically targeted a wedding reception with women and children, killing dozens.

She's 44 now. She reportedly went all militant after her brother was killed by American soldiers in Iraq. The brother is said to have been a close aide of deceased al-Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Kenji Goto - 47, on the other hand, seemed deeply committed to helping and saving people. He reported on the plight of victims and refugees of conflicts in Sierra Leone and Syria. He went back to Syria to help save Mr. Yukawa after Yukawa was taken hostage by IS. The two had met when Goto was reporting from Syria. Like Mr. Yukawa, Mr. Goto is dead now.
[Image: Kenji-Goto2.jpg]
When ^Goto left for Syria the last time, he wrote in his blog that if anything happened to him, nobody should blame the people of Syria. He knew the risks. He leaves behind a wife, two small children and a grieving mother. RIP.

[Image: Muath_al-Kaseasbeh_3180982c.jpg]
The fate of the ^Jordanian pilot Mu'ath al-Kaseasbeh is unknown. Mr Kaseasbeh is a First Lieutenant in the Jordanian Airforce. He had served for six years prior to his capture. He married in July.

He's from a prominent Jordanian family who is pushing the Jordanian government to release al-Rishawi in exchange for his release. Jordan continues trying to negotiate, according to reports. But, they won't release the convicted mass murderess unless they get proof that Kaseasbeh is still alive. So far, IS has provided no such proof.
It's all George Bush's fault. These savages wouldn't have dared pull this bullshit with Saddam.

That should probably say it's all Dick Fuckface Cheney's fault.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes the evil Bush and Cheney did want to go into Iraq. That was evil evil evil!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-31-2015, 10:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes the evil Bush and Cheney did want to go into Iraq. That was evil evil evil!

You can only cast a vote based on the information that's being provided to you. The "intelligence" regarding Saddam and his WMDs was completely wrong. No WMD's were ever found. However, if you're a senator who has been misinformed by the intelligence community and the then Commander-in-Chief and his cabinet members, how the fuck can you cast an accurate vote? A Magic 8 Ball?

[Image: 8-ball-outlook.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

Bush & Cheney were told over 60 times that there were no WMD's to be found, over 60 times. That's a fact. They were told to keep looking. As bad as some of the others have been, that particular administration will go down in history as the worst ever.

I'm surrounded by Republicans. I understand that people vote for who they like but those that voted for Bush/Cheney a second time, share some of the blame. I tell my friends and family that. They give me the snarky eyeball, I don't care, it doesn't keep me from raggin' on them by blaming the Iraq fiasco on them too.
I feel the same way about this administration, I believe its fairly close in deception and backdoor politics maybe worse for being the most deceptive and secretive. That's not even counting the blatant lies.
(02-01-2015, 02:04 AM)username Wrote:
(01-31-2015, 10:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes the evil Bush and Cheney did want to go into Iraq. That was evil evil evil!

You can only cast a vote based on the information that's being provided to you. The "intelligence" regarding Saddam and his WMDs was completely wrong. No WMD's were ever found. However, if you're a senator who has been misinformed by the intelligence community and the then Commander-in-Chief and his cabinet members, how the fuck can you cast an accurate vote? A Magic 8 Ball?

[Image: 8-ball-outlook.jpg]

hah...........I find that a typical response. Defend at all cost.

I hate politics. I'm not sure if it's because I don't like the personalities involved or if it's because I often find things so difficult to understand.
(02-01-2015, 08:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: I feel the same way about this administration, I believe its fairly close in deception and backdoor politics maybe worse for being the most deceptive and secretive. That's not even counting the blatant lies.

Specify the blatant lies, please. I disagree with some democrat party beliefs or at least President wanting to give amnesty to all illegals. That I don't agree with. If I had gone to Mexico without documentation, I would be in prison....
I know there has to be a compromise between parties because we can't be a country split by partisan politics. It is supposed to be for the people, all the people. However, I am fed up with the hatemongers who say Obama is Muslim, not an American, in fact, hates America, the Birthers and so on. These silly things get repeated over and over by some of the not so bright population. I don't like the new Republican party that wants to take our country backwards to an earlier time in history where segregation was the norm, hate and bigotry were rampant and clearly there was no concept of equal rights. That is important as to feel good about myself, I have to care about others. I understand that we shouldn't have to support those who won't or can't support themselves. I am tired of all of our money going to other countries when we have so many hungry children in our own backyard.
But.....what kind of culture ignores the most needy in their population. I believe anyone who collects benefits thanks to the taxpayers should have drug tests; there are way too many cases of fraud and Gov't benefits are abused every day. We should weed out those freeloaders and put them to work for the state, and/or county. It would probably be more cost effective to hire investigators to get rid of all of the freeloaders,, but all the things you complain about was not created by President Obama so let's quit bitching and work together to leave a better planet for our descendants. Oh God, what a soapbox I am on.....I make myself sick so no smart ass comments.....just cut me some slack due to my age....
Blueberry Hill, Are you trying to be my BFF? Because that was an awesome post! The thing with hiring private investigators would come under some privacy issues and laws that may or may not exist in your country. I know here, they have snooped on welfare cheats and 'dob in a dole bludger', where someone is claiming unemployment and then are doing cash in hand work.

Maggot has got some racist undertones exacerbating his position. He may be utterly convinced that it does not exist, but it's there, despite the loud denials to himself and the greater population.
(02-01-2015, 06:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: Bush & Cheney were told over 60 times that there were no WMD's to be found, over 60 times. That's a fact. They were told to keep looking. As bad as some of the others have been, that particular administration will go down in history as the worst ever.

This is actually rather interesting.

Yesterday evening I spend with a dear friend, who is also the same guy who called me a few years back to please prepare a luscious dinner at his house for a visiting friend of his. When I got introduced at the end of the dinner to all the lovely folks, I found out that the friend was none other than the famous Wilson who went to Africa and wrote about his journey under "What I didn't find in Africa", whose wife was that CIA agent that got burned by the administration that time, and who was played by Sean Penn in that movie. So clearly my friend loves the world of intrigue and global play.

And yesterday he came up with a few very interesting points regarding Charlie Hebdo. Funny part was that they made sense to me and I explain why. Here we go.

1. Why did those guys wear Baklavas?

Well, obvious right? They wanted to hide their identity. Which is a good thing for getting away later, to which we will come back again, but considering what all followed is also rather handy. Now those guys were obviously somehow well trained as everybody attested to it. Later we even find out they got their training here from Yemen. You have to be trained for something that involves what happened, mainly walking into an office in plain sight, shooting down police officers and killing 13 people. But if you are announcing it wildly, why would you wear a Baklava? It simply makes things much more difficult!

You are in a European City. A place where putting on a Baklava on a street gives a far away sign to anybody in sight. You are much more "hidden" by not wearing one! It's like putting on a Donald Duck outfit from Disney Land really.

So they wanted to stay hidden so that nobody knows their faces.

2. How come a good camera was handy near by, filming all the action?

If you got some crazy loones with AK's on a street, you tend to go into cover. I know that because that's what we do. To actually keep a good camera coverage running is not an easy task for any sort of nerves.

Anyway, so they wanted to be hidden, are now on film being seen shouting their Allahu Akhbars, and running it like real Pro's, but what do they carry?

3. Why the fuck would they carry ID cards which are then lost in the getaway car?

Of all things, why would you carry your ID with you if you are doing this?

Not only that, but now Police will be looking for you and what do you do?

4. You run the whole show like a Pro, it does take skills to kill all those folks, but then forget to put petrol in your car, so you go and rob a petrol station.

Not only do you rob it of petrol, but also of cash. Because why? That's right, you are paid from Yemen, got AK's and shit, but forgot to put any cash in your wallet as that one was already to heavy from your ID.

Anyway, so you just come from a job where you killed 14 people, rob a petrol station, and what do you NOT do? That's right, you leave the attendant alive, because lets face it, you done your quota for the day already. So no, lets leave this guy behind so he can call the cops and tell them just where you've obviously been about 5 minutes ago.

They got an ID, they got your location, so now it should be no problem to tell them who the fuck you really are and why you've done it. So why the fuck the Baklavas?

So then you get killed because obviously you are way too dumb to deserve living, but now, after all that action and shoot out, did any cop die? Did anybody see any dead bodies of those boys?

Plus France just agreed a few days before to recognize Palestine as a country, and France has always been on the Arab side. Then you have another guy walking into a Jewish market, killing 4 Jews of course, that prompts Israel to declare it a massacre and telling it's people to leave, prompting all the French to consider leaving France as well, since most of the victims were actually French.

Notwithstanding, the Israeli Prime is right there, walking arm in arm with the French Super Brie, crying bitter tears not about the few thousand dead in Palestine but that something doesn't seem Kosher in one of his supermarkets in Paris.

Mazeltov!

Specify the blatant lies, please. ..just cut me some slack due to my age....
[/quote]

No.........I will NOT cut you some slack due to your "age" you are an adult and seem to have the full facilities of your mind. Do not fall back on age as a disqualifier for the comments you make. I will be back with the "lies" later. Every day this administration is chastised by people from the press who are subjected to harassment for speaking the truth about it to the common American that is being taxed to pay for the costs of these dreams that have no budgetary commitment.
.......I'll be back..........

[Image: th?id=HN.608024050788270472&pid=15.1&P=0]
(02-02-2015, 06:50 AM)Mohammed Wrote: I found out that the friend was none other than the famous Wilson who went to Africa and wrote about his journey under "What I didn't find in Africa", whose wife was that CIA agent that got burned by the administration that time

I know exactly who you mean, Joe Wilson and his wife Valerie. No one ever paid for doing that to her. Just another example of what a completely fucked up administration that was. Dick Cheney is the friggin' devil. I would love to see him go outside of the United States and be arrested and jailed for war crimes. I would find that very pleasing and probably applaud.
The more I read about Dick Cheney, the more it reminds me of United States Senator Charles F. Meachum..

He's a horrible individual. Scum of the earth, another one who doesn't deserve the air that he breathes.
(02-01-2015, 08:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Blueberry Hill, Are you trying to be my BFF? Because that was an awesome post! The thing with hiring private investigators would come under some privacy issues and laws that may or may not exist in your country. I know here, they have snooped on welfare cheats and 'dob in a dole bludger', where someone is claiming unemployment and then are doing cash in hand work.

Maggot has got some racist undertones exacerbating his position. He may be utterly convinced that it does not exist, but it's there, despite the loud denials to himself and the greater population.
Oh, Aussie, we already are best buds....I think if you are trying to dupe the Gov't by claiming you are owed benefits, for example, disability, then I think the Gov't would be justified investigating you; problem is there is never enough in the budget for that even though it would probably cut fraud by one-half. I have seen this "spying" played out on some of our TV programs, such as Dateline, 20/20, etc. But again, criminals do have rights here, and it could be illegal to prove that someone is, in fact, a thief of taxpayer money.
(02-02-2015, 06:57 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 03:33 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

Specify the blatant lies, please. ..just cut me some slack due to my age....

No.........I will NOT cut you some slack due to your "age" you are an adult and seem to have the full facilities of your mind. Do not fall back on age as a disqualifier for the comments you make. I will be back with the "lies" later. Every day this administration is chastised by people from the press who are subjected to harassment for speaking the truth about it to the common American that is being taxed to pay for the costs of these dreams that have no budgetary commitment.
.......I'll be back..........

[Image: th?id=HN.608024050788270472&pid=15.1&P=0]
[/quote]

Listen here, sonny, I was kidding, but the truth is, I have paid my dues, I believe what I believe based on experiences of a zillion years on this planet. I am not going to change anything about what I believe so just deal with it. You are supposed to respect your elders, so there. Nothing you say can justify the comments you make about the present administration. The End
Typical response with aggression and avoiding reality. I never said you weren't a zillion years old. hah and I respect my elders that are willing to debate anything with a calm head and not emotions. But that don't make you a bad person. No-no the world is full of different people with different thoughts. I just believe in truth. justice and the American way!!

[Image: th?id=HN.608043983746894403&pid=15.1&P=0]

Lighten up kid........toss the anger and it will be a better world.
(02-02-2015, 07:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: Typical response with aggression and avoiding reality. I never said you weren't a zillion years old. hah and I respect my elders that are willing to debate anything with a calm head and not emotions. But that don't make you a bad person. No-no the world is full of different people with different thoughts. I just believe in truth. justice and the American way!!

[Image: th?id=HN.608043983746894403&pid=15.1&P=0]

Lighten up kid........toss the anger and it will be a better world.

Maggs, I can't let this go by....you say aggression/angry...when confronted by an assertive woman...Why is it that when men are outspoken, they are considered confident, assertive, and all the other "good" adjectives, but if a woman is assertive she is referred to by some men and women as aggressive and all of the "negative" adjectives. Wonder why that is? I think maybe we are seeing a double standard here, honey bun! The_Villagers P.S. I like to avoid reality whenever possible. It helps keep me stable....Cheers!
I only got the 6th, 5th,4th yrs here the first few years were like the twilight zone but I can get them if you want.....
Lies During the Sixth Year

“We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion.”
Poltifact.com

(IRS) “Not a even smidgen of corruption”
Foxnews.com

“Keystone pipeline would mean maybe 2,000 jobs”
Poltifact.com

Lies During the Fifth Year

“We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas.”
Politifact.com

“If you like your health insurance plan, you can keep it”
Washingtonpost.com

“The NSA is not abusing its power”
Washingtonpost.com

“I said benghazi was a terrorist attack from the beginning.”
Lubbockonline.com

“the foreign intelligence Surveillance court is transparent.”
Politifact.com

“First of all, I didn’t set a red line,” said Obama. “The world set a red line.”
Weeklystandard.com
nbcnews

Lies During Fourth Year

“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”
Politifact.com

“Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times.”
Politifact.com

“Mitt Romney called the Arizona law a model for the nation.”
Politifact.com

“Planned Parenthood provides mammograms”
Spero News

“We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system”
cbsnews.com

Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations
State Department

“Mitt Romney Plans to fire Big Bird”
Politifact.com

“Under Gov. Romney’s definition … Donald Trump is a small business.”
politifact.com

Because of Obamacare, “over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up — it’s true — but they’ve gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years.”
politifact.com

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”
abcnews.com

Romney and Ryan will gut pell grants for low-income college students.
Factcheck.org

My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
Factcheck.org

“I am told that Governor Romney’s new running mate, Paul Ryan, might be around Iowa the next few days,” he said while in Council Bluffs, Iowa. “He is one of the leaders of Congress standing in the way. So if you happen to see Congressman Ryan, tell him how important this farm bill is to Iowa and our rural communities.”
House passed bill on August 2, 2012 (Paul Ryan voted yes)

The American automobile industry has come roaring back…So now I want to say what we did with the auto industry, we can do it in manufacturing across America. Let’s make sure advanced, high-tech manufacturing jobs take root here, not in China. And that means supporting investment here. Governor Romney … invested in companies that were called ‘pioneers’ of outsourcing. I don’t want to outsource. I want to insource.
Forbes- Outsourcer-In-Chief: Obama Of General Motors

“You Didn’t Build that”
A few examples