Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fuck Muhammad!!!
(02-09-2015, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: Ramsey and FU, HotD and Kid and now User and Crash. Fucking nauseating.

If I ever start flirting with MS or Clang please shoot me in the head.

You told Clang that you'd suck his dick if it was covered in olive oil. And, you've said many times that Mo is at the top of your Mock Fuck Chain.

I don't remember you teasing or flirting with MS like that, but declaring that Mo is at the top of everybody elses' fuck chain too, several times, is very MS-esque of you and could at least be considered flattering to MS.

I don't have a gun though -- so your head's safe.
(02-09-2015, 08:19 PM)crash Wrote: If you weren't such a fucking uptight bitch, we could have had a three way.

Yuck. I can't think of you people that way. It's like picturing your grandparents have sex.
(02-09-2015, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: Ramsey and FU, HotD and Kid and now User and Crash. Fucking nauseating.

if I ever start flirting successfully, please inform Hell it has frozen over and Heaven is missing an angel.
Hi Clang, so you have decided not to be a Priest....well, I think you made a wide decision. Are you still working late shift at the warehouse/store place? How is your Dad doing? Sorry for the 20 questions....just curious
(02-09-2015, 08:47 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: well, I think you made a wide decision.

I thought Clang lost some weight?
(02-09-2015, 08:31 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 01:19 AM)username Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 06:44 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: User, good post...it must have taken forever to research and put that together.

Are you being snarky with me? Because if you are, I just want you to know that you're never too old for me to take you out behind the shed, bend you over my knees and spank your bare ass for all it's worth. Got it???

I just realized you were talking to me.....Snarky, me.....of course not, I was being sincere. hah
I was impressed.....honest!

If you meant that sincerely, nah. I'm quick with Google...that's all. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Well, even if you did make a mess of that quote, thank you then.
Commando Cunt Queen
i have been screwing up a lot of quotes lately. Dang, I need stronger glasses....
(02-09-2015, 08:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

if I ever start flirting successfully, please inform Hell it has frozen over and Heaven is missing an angel.

Speaking of hell, where the hell have YOU been? I thought you'd graduated forums and were working full time on Facebook or something.
Commando Cunt Queen
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(02-09-2015, 08:49 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 08:47 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: well, I think you made a wide decision.

hah
(02-09-2015, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: Ramsey and FU, HotD and Kid and now User and Crash...

At least I have good taste.

Yes!!! Insults every male on the forum except Crash and several women in one fell swoop. Win!
Commando Cunt Queen

Well, he did have that sneezing episode, but once the chik pea flew out he was fine.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-09-2015, 08:47 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Hi Clang, so you have decided not to be a Priest....well, I think you made a wide decision. Are you still working late shift at the warehouse/store place? How is your Dad doing? Sorry for the 20 questions....just curious
I'm working various shifts at Price Chopper supermarket. Open availability(which also describes my dating/sex life). Dad is doing ok. Mostly sleeps, watches TV, and reads the newspaper. Trying to get Dad out of the house more but don't think that will happen until spring/summer. Maybe not even then. He didn't appreciate it when my brother took him to a hockey game and I cleaned his bedroom.
(02-09-2015, 08:57 PM)username Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 08:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Speaking of hell, where the hell have YOU been? I thought you'd graduated forums and were working full time on Facebook or something.
just working part time at Price Chopper and part time at cleaning up my dad's hoarder house. I hardly go on Facebook these days. If I graduated anything it is how to be antisocial. I had even gotten myself banned from my local bar by being an asshole(no surprise). I apologized last month though so I can enjoy my monthly Karaoke nights again.
(02-09-2015, 10:03 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Well, he did have that sneezing episode, but once the chik pea flew out he was fine.
whole chik peas are gross. Hummus is tasty though.
My first date with my wife included a flying chik pea at the Chinese restaurant. I'm kinda glad it wasn't a game changer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-09-2015, 10:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: whole chik peas are gross. Hummus is tasty though.

That's it for you and Sally then. Come on, Sal, wander over here to user and I, I'll let you taste my Tandoori chicken.
(02-09-2015, 10:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 08:47 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Hi Clang, so you have decided not to be a Priest....well, I think you made a wide decision. Are you still working late shift at the warehouse/store place? How is your Dad doing? Sorry for the 20 questions....just curious
I'm working various shifts at Price Chopper supermarket. Open availability(which also describes my dating/sex life). Dad is doing ok. Mostly sleeps, watches TV, and reads the newspaper. Trying to get Dad out of the house more but don't think that will happen until spring/summer. Maybe not even then. He didn't appreciate it when my brother took him to a hockey game and I cleaned his bedroom.

Those older folks can sometimes be difficult to deal with, just be firm....and act like you are the boss now, just keep household organized...and when you don't feel cooking, wieners are fine, even some Michael Angelo Italian frozen dinners, are good..
Why are we posting this on this thread?
(02-09-2015, 10:51 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Why are we posting this on this thread?

Chick peas, wieners and tandoori chicken. I don't think middle easterners eat many hot dogs, but we got two out of three so it still pertains to the topic.
(02-09-2015, 11:23 PM)sally Wrote: [quote='blueberryhill' pid='386862' dateline='1423536701']
Why are we posting this on this thread?

Chick peas, wieners and tandoori chicken. I don't think middle easterners eat many hot dogs, but we got two out of three so it still pertains to the topic.
[/quo

Well, wieners aren't as you say, and Michael Angelo Italian stuff has nothing to do with Fuck Muhammad thread either, so I think I should use Offtopic
thingy.
I think Clang started all of this by saying he didn't feel like cooking.... Pay attention to your topics, people as I am getting confused here....Lurkers are going to think we are a bit retarded...