Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
You better warn Duchess not to come in here. You know how she feels about poop talk. hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The vet is such a sad place. Every time I come here there's someone in tears having a pet put to sleep. There's a lady holding her cat crying. :(
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-09-2013, 01:51 PM)username Wrote: I just got a call from my daughter's school. She brought a plastic, green gun to school on Monday, pulled it out of her backpack and pointed it at someone. She thought it was really funny.

My husband got suspended from HS when he was a senior because he had a keychain that was a gun. A teacher reported him. He got suspended and couldn't graduate with his class. This was around the time of Columbine, but really? A keychain..how dumb. He also has a felony on his record from it.
Whoa!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-09-2013, 02:54 PM)username Wrote: The vet is such a sad place. Every time I come here there's someone in tears having a pet put to sleep. There's a lady holding her cat crying. :(

that would kill me.
(01-09-2013, 03:01 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 01:51 PM)username Wrote: I just got a call from my daughter's school. She brought a plastic, green gun to school on Monday, pulled it out of her backpack and pointed it at someone. She thought it was really funny.

My husband got suspended from HS when he was a senior because he had a keychain that was a gun. A teacher reported him. He got suspended and couldn't graduate with his class. This was around the time of Columbine, but really? A keychain..how dumb. He also has a felony on his record from it.

A felony from a key chain?
I had a shotgun in my truck when I was in school and I brought in my muskrat traps to show my science teacher when I was in H.S. I kept my ammo in my locker because my brother would go into my truck and steal it if I didn't. hah Times have changed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
From Urban Dictionary: CommandTOE: to go without socks. Not to be used when wearing flip flops or sandles as socks would be wrong.

I love UD. That site cracks me up every day.
(01-09-2013, 03:18 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 03:01 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:

That doesn't make sense to me either unless there's more to the story. What was the charge, RaisingAPrince? Was it a functional gun capable of firing?
(01-09-2013, 04:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 03:18 PM)ramseycat Wrote: [quote='RaisingAPrince' pid='303081' dateline='1357758087']

That doesn't make sense to me either unless there's more to the story. What was the charge, RaisingAPrince? Was it a functional gun capable of firing?

Something about bringing a weapon to school. Nope not functional at all. Just a toy keychain. His principal even stood on his side. He had to go to court before a judge and everything. He had several classmates and teachers speak for him before the judge. He still got the charge. His principal ended up having a small graduation ceremony for him and his family.
(01-09-2013, 02:54 PM)username Wrote: The vet is such a sad place. Every time I come here there's someone in tears having a pet put to sleep. There's a lady holding her cat crying. :(

My vet has a separate entrance/exit for those people. While I've had pets put down I have never taken them myself, I don't want to make a spectacle of myself even if I do have a private entrance. I don't want anyone & I mean anyone seeing my pain.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-09-2013, 05:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My vet has a separate entrance/exit for those people. While I've had pets put down I have never taken them myself, I don't want to make a spectacle of myself even if I do have a private entrance. I don't want anyone & I mean anyone seeing my pain.

That's smart of your vet!! The last time I was there, I watched a man go in to a room with his old/ailing dog. He was alone in there for about 10 minutes, then the vet went in and a few minutes later the man came out alone. He looked so sad it broke my heart.

I asked my husband to take one of my cat's in when it had to be put down. I don't know what I'm going to do about my dog. She likes everybody but she LOVES me. Whereever I am in the house is where she parks herself (I feel bad sometimes because if I go downstairs for a minute, she follows, then back upstairs, then back down...). I will feel guilty if I don't go with her. 21
(01-09-2013, 05:59 PM)username Wrote: She likes everybody but she LOVES me.

I know exactly what you mean :(

Some vets will come to your home & do it, for a fee of course, but I think it's money well spent.

Grief is the price we pay for loving.
They charge about 125-150.00 to put down a critter here how much is it there?
(01-09-2013, 07:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: They charge about 125-150.00 to put down a critter here how much is it there?

I pulled my last Beagle's file out to check & it says $48.00.
Expect a package in the mail and a check.
(01-09-2013, 07:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Expect a package in the mail and a check.

hah

You funny.
(01-09-2013, 07:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Expect a package in the mail and a check.

Hahaha!

Warped mutha.
I received the following email yesterday...I get emails from her every few months inviting me to some girl's night out and such (as if we've gotten together several times in the past). She lives in Washington State and I have no idea who she is. I keep letting her send me emails (without replying)...you think I should tell her that we're complete strangers and she ought to take me off her email list? Smiley_emoticons_slash

On my way to class tonight, it struck me that I am in the final stretch of my quest to earn an MBA. I will graduate June 16, 2013! As a second year student, we are getting into the good stuff now that all the fundamentals are out of the way.

I’ve attached a great Harvard Business Review article that is reflective of the kind of material we are getting into now. I’m sure I’ll be terrible about checking in over the next 6 months…so hopefully you’ll forgive me and we can pick up where we left off in the summer.

Cheers,
Laurie
hahahaaaa you should email her. I bet she thinks her friend is ignoring her. LOL