Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(01-15-2013, 04:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:39 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:12 PM)username Wrote: I'm hung up on the reciprocal thing. Giving a blow job might be reciprocating for a guy going down on you but fucking? Geez Ramsey...are your hips displaced, grandma? In my experience, it's not that difficult to get a guy to cum (unless he's drunk out of his mind which can be kind of irritating).

Unlike you, I don't usually just lay there admiring my manicure. I like to participate.

User does it like all other self-respecting women do it.

Lays on her back, points her heels to Jesus and thinks of handbags.

Amirite?

Not exactly. hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-15-2013, 04:49 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:39 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:12 PM)username Wrote: I'm hung up on the reciprocal thing. Giving a blow job might be reciprocating for a guy going down on you but fucking? Geez Ramsey...are your hips displaced, grandma? In my experience, it's not that difficult to get a guy to cum (unless he's drunk out of his mind which can be kind of irritating).

Unlike you, I don't usually just lay there admiring my manicure. I like to participate.

User does it like all other self-respecting women do it.

Lays on her back, points her heels to Jesus and thinks of handbags.

Amirite?

No, you're not...as usual.

I have to admit, I've been trying to work some of my favorite Will & Grace quotes into this conversation.

So far, it's come off as fairly natural I'd say.

P.S. A little tip for Ramsey. Cupping your guys balls as he's blowing a load in you is something he's sure to enjoy. (Not from Will & Grace).
(01-15-2013, 04:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No one said it's difficult sweetie. I said I was tired as in I don't have the energy to participate. Gah, who's stupid now? User is. You are so quick to be a bitch that I don't think you read half of what people say here. The bleach is soaking into your brain sista-fren.

Don't try and change it up now. You said reciprocate. No wonder your ex turned to alcohol. "I'm tired honey, I don't have the energy needed for you to plow me; maybe next month". Lazy cow.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-15-2013, 04:57 PM)username Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No one said it's difficult sweetie. I said I was tired as in I don't have the energy to participate. Gah, who's stupid now? User is. You are so quick to be a bitch that I don't think you read half of what people say here. The bleach is soaking into your brain sista-fren.

Don't try and change it up now. You said reciprocate. No wonder your ex turned to alcohol. "I'm tired honey, I don't have the energy needed for you to plow me; maybe next month". Lazy cow.

Yea, this coming from the one that does hmm nothing? All day. I'm tired. I don't want to fuck today. And that was the whole point of this topic - to make ME feel better. Not Boytoy. Go back and read User. I would offer to help, but again I am just too tired. hah
(01-15-2013, 04:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: P.S. A little tip for Ramsey. Cupping your guys balls as he's blowing a load in you is something he's sure to enjoy. (Not from Will & Grace).

FYI Ramsey... he's referring to testicles.
(01-15-2013, 05:01 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: P.S. A little tip for Ramsey. Cupping your guys balls as he's blowing a load in you is something he's sure to enjoy. (Not from Will & Grace).

FYI Ramsey... he's referring to testicles.

Wow, really? thanks Jim!!
(01-15-2013, 05:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yea, this coming from the one that does hmm nothing?

I do stuff!!! I worked out today and I've been working on a newsletter for my son's school. In a bit, I'm going to take 4 crazy boys down to a rugby practice and watch them trying to appear that they're in to the game while fearing for their little lives.

I enjoy the stuff I do and it's certainly much more active than doing a few twirls in your swivel chair in between jabbering on the phone, bubba.
Commando Cunt Queen
Twirling in my chair is the highlight of my day.
Well, another day another inflated dollar.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Oh yeah.....Who said this?

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can not pay it's own bills.It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies… America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Barack Obama - March 2006

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2013, 04:31 PM)Jimbone Wrote: So what's your method to get a guy to cum user... start speaking Mandarin?

I'm not User, but I'm a really cold person and hate having sex with anyone other than myself. So since I dislike it so much I've come up with several tricks to get it over with really quick no matter how much he wants to hold out.
(01-15-2013, 08:23 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:31 PM)Jimbone Wrote: So what's your method to get a guy to cum user... start speaking Mandarin?

I'm not User, but I'm a really cold person and hate having sex with anyone other than myself. So since I dislike it so much I've come up with several tricks to get it over with really quick no matter how much he wants to hold out.

Okay, I'll bite... what's your strategic sex strategy sally?
(01-15-2013, 09:29 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Okay, I'll bite... what's your strategic sex strategy sally?

*think* What causes you to cum quickly? Every guy might be slightly different but once you know your guy, it's that. You know. That is all.

Guys should know this stuff about their women too.
Commando Cunt Queen
I hum the Bonanza theme.
(01-15-2013, 10:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: I hum the Bonanza theme.

hah Does the professor think about the heart resuscitation tune "Staying Alive"?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-15-2013, 10:28 PM)username Wrote: *think* What causes you to cum quickly?

Justin Beiber.

Is that weird?
[Image: MampMwithnuts_zps8b16438b.jpg]
(01-15-2013, 10:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: I hum the Bonanza theme.

my first thought, upon reading your reply, was dinah mo. Now I'm going to go to youtube and listen to some Zappa.
(01-15-2013, 11:25 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: [Image: MampMwithnuts_zps8b16438b.jpg]

*snicker* Ramsey will know why that amused me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]