Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(01-16-2013, 08:35 PM)ramseycat Wrote: At least he was productive.

Blowing-kisses
Fuck! I'm at the vet again and I think I'm watching a dog get put to sleep. Glass doors! I hope I'm wrong. It was wagging it's tail just a few minutes ago. I think the owner didn't want to pay for a surgery.

Shit! I'm changing vets. I hope I'm wrong. Please, please.
Commando Cunt Queen
I think I'm wrong. Phew.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-18-2013, 01:16 PM)username Wrote: I think the owner didn't want to pay for a surgery.

I have very strong feelings regarding that. Shit happens in life and if you can't afford whatever may come up or are not willing to pay, don't get a pet. Same goes for people & their damn kids, can't afford them, don't have them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I'm not the bitch that it sounds like I am. 41
(01-18-2013, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not the bitch that it sounds like I am. 41

Well that's disappointing.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-18-2013, 01:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 01:16 PM)username Wrote: I think the owner didn't want to pay for a surgery.

I have very strong feelings regarding that. Shit happens in life and if you can't afford whatever may come up or are not willing to pay, don't get a pet. Same goes for people & their damn kids, can't afford them, don't have them.

I totay agree! It was an ok day for the dog but I saw another lady with red rimmed eyes come out of another room a few minutes later. She'd had her cat put down. *sigh*
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-18-2013, 02:17 PM)username Wrote: I saw another lady with red rimmed eyes come out of another room a few minutes later. She'd had her cat put down. *sigh*

I always feel so sorry for those who have to go through doing that alone :(
SHUT UP!!! I'm on a bike at the gym and the women on either side of me are having a conversation. I don't really want to know any more about their fucked up adult children. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm a brides maid in my brothers wedding this June and all the bridesmaids are supposed to help plan her shower (she doesn't have a MOH) and she just dropped the bomb that she invited over 100 people to her bridal shower.....that we are all supposed to cook for. Excuse me? Fuck THAT. You have that shit catered. Who invites 100 people to a bridal shower?
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(01-21-2013, 07:50 AM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Who invites 100 people to a bridal shower?

A greedy person.

Any shower I have ever gone to has been strictly for closest friends & family. She probably invited 100 people so she can get 100 gifts.
How many are coming to the wedding? Yea, she sounds greedy as hell.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's messed up. Is it co-ed?

Not that it matters but maybe she's just aiming for 50 presents. Costco. finger foods. The end.
Commando Cunt Queen
Penis.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm going to India in may, might go to thailand too.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Don't forget your camera! That sounds very exciting, ESAD.

Nail a random dothead in the balls for me. Thanks!

Don't look at a female the wrong way, you might get her killed.

What about Sonja?
(01-22-2013, 03:25 PM)ESAD Wrote: I'm going to India in may, might go to thailand too.

NFL star Ricky Williams did the same thing back in 2004.

He abruptly retired from the league and went to SE Asia to smoke dope.

Are you making a similarly themed 'pilgrimage'?
(01-22-2013, 03:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What about Sonja?

I will leave her with my Auntie, I plan to go for 3-6months, By the way... Sonja became a Peggy...

(01-22-2013, 03:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 03:25 PM)ESAD Wrote: I'm going to India in may, might go to thailand too.

NFL star Ricky Williams did the same thing back in 2004.

He abruptly retired from the league and went to SE Asia to smoke dope.

Are you making a similarly themed 'pilgrimage'?

Well I do intend to sit up the mountains in Kashmir and smoke hash and watch the sun set, It's not my primary reason, I just need a break, before i end up in the infamous bastards sub forum...

[Image: 9399681-sunset-in-dal-lake-srinagar-kashmir-india.jpg]
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

$1500.00 to replace my ice machine. Russian