Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Oh Cracker shut up. You know nothing about me. And I have always lived black jelly beans. I probably even mentioned it on Mock somewhere. Since you like to go back and read my old posts, you can probably find it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yes, you are the master of secrecy. I don't know a thing about your miserable life. I don't know that you are unemployed, fat, have fucked up hair and maladjusted kids and a lovely ex-husband.

So do you lie all the time?

You should change your siggy.

Maybe some man will come and rescue you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Ok Cracker. Whatever you say.
(02-23-2013, 11:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: And I have always lived black jelly beans.

I guess it's a lifestyle, Aussie and Jsmom practice it too.
black jelly beans smell funny
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-23-2013, 11:35 PM)Cracker Wrote: black jelly beans smell funny

Anise. Blurg.
Commando Cunt Queen

hah Whatta bunch of hens.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-23-2013, 11:34 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 11:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: And I have always lived black jelly beans.

I guess it's a lifestyle, Aussie and Jsmom practice it too.

In my case, as you know, It's black dick not black jelly beans. I beat to my own drum. No Sally it does not say walk through town covered in cum. Jus sayin'
I can't believe I'm watching NASCAR.

*farts*
Commando Cunt Queen

(02-24-2013, 03:35 PM)username Wrote: I can't believe I'm watching NASCAR.

*farts*

You got yer Budweiser?
and Cheetos?
I should be wearing a cut off t-shirt.

I obviously got caught up in the Danica Patrick hype. I've never watched NASCAR in my life.

ETA: Damn, she was in 3rd and fell to 8th in like the last lap. Still the best a woman has ever done in the Daytona 500. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
At the beginning he said "Drivers and Danika start your engines" hah

Didja hear that huh ...dija, didja huh? I'm still laughing about that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Another man threatened by a smart woman.
He's the Wizard of Oz he knows everything.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I-95 at 7:00 AM is a fuckin' zoo...running a distant second to the DC Beltway any time of day.
(02-24-2013, 05:34 PM)username Wrote: ETA: Damn, she was in 3rd and fell to 8th in like the last lap. Still the best a woman has ever done in the Daytona 500. Smiley_emoticons_slash

It's going to take her a while to get some friends in the pack. For the most part they don't like her. She was smart enough to sray in line all day and not catch the express to the back, but she never looked like getting any help when she did look to make a move.

Jimmy won with his experience. He saw Dale Jr coming and planned his run in front of him. If Patrick had got her ass down there early enough to back on the front of Dale Jr without him wrecking her, she would have got the slingshot push to the line. You could tell in the post race interview she knew she blew a half chance. Split second thing that the experienced and talented can judge, I guess..

Didn't see much help for Kesolowski either. Might be a tougher year for him.

Yeah, I know, you didn't get into it that much and you stopped reading at the third period...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Well the spam disappeared quick...must be that time of year where the time zones seem to overlap
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(02-25-2013, 04:57 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 05:34 PM)username Wrote: ETA: Damn, she was in 3rd and fell to 8th in like the last lap. Still the best a woman has ever done in the Daytona 500. Smiley_emoticons_slash

It's going to take her a while to get some friends in the pack. For the most part they don't like her. She was smart enough to sray in line all day and not catch the express to the back, but she never looked like getting any help when she did look to make a move.

Jimmy won with his experience. He saw Dale Jr coming and planned his run in front of him. If Patrick had got her ass down there early enough to back on the front of Dale Jr without him wrecking her, she would have got the slingshot push to the line. You could tell in the post race interview she knew she blew a half chance. Split second thing that the experienced and talented can judge, I guess..

Didn't see much help for Kesolowski either. Might be a tougher year for him.

Yeah, I know, you didn't get into it that much and you stopped reading at the third period...

I read the whole thing. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I may have misunderstood her but it sounded like she was blaming her team for that judgment lapse. If so, no wonder she's not well liked.
Commando Cunt Queen