Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....

Rotting potatoes has made my home smell like something died in here. Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It sort of did.

But that is an awful smell... the soupy brown mess they make when they rot is disgusting.
Duchess, don't you ever check your stuff? How are the onions? Any bugs in the flour ?? hah
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(03-11-2013, 12:24 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Duchess, don't you ever check your stuff? How are the onions? Any bugs in the flour ?? hah

No, never, the fridge door blew off from all the gases that were created from rotting food, mold is seeping out over the edge of the butter crock and through the doors of the pie safe, my cat went without food & water for days so his death played a role in the godawful smell I returned too as well. The flour would have been fine but it was in the fridge & the onions are okay.
Christ! Gross!
My obsession is Word With Friends.

Spray Febreeze Duch.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The Rifleman is on. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-11-2013, 06:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: The Rifleman is on. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Chuck Person got his own reality show?

Who'dve thunk?

The guy COULD shoot though!

Taken from Wikipedia:

Person was nicknamed as "The Rifleman" not only for his prolific long-range shooting but because he was named after the American actor Chuck Connors, star of the TV series The Rifleman. Over his career, Person played in 943 games, with averages of 14.7 points per game, 5.1 rebounds per game, a 45.8 field goal percentage, and 36.2 three point shooting percentage.
This Rifleman was shot to death a few days ago by the jealous estranged husband of a woman he was visiting on a business trip.

[Image: greg.jpg]
Gregory Rodriguez

He was the host of Sportsman Channels, "A Rifleman's Journal".

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/riflemans-jou...ntana-man/
You bastards are disfiguring the Rifleman name. Every 12 hr. had a story of what high morals are and what good can come from it. Lucas was always right. 105
Vaguely gay.
[Image: comic_02_zpsa8b91771.jpg]
You liberal bastard! I bet you have never seen a show. That picture is all over the place and yeah its very funny but...........out of context. Wt
Even though you flipped me off, I can tell that you're sincere in your love for the pureness of Lucas and Mark and I'm sorry.

It's sad how internet smartasses can tarnish old memories. But, there's a solution. Between re-runs, you can create your own Rifleman stories of bravery and good deeds.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQweodQHO6BzCYCltO7_3B...EIkvwguhOQ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR4iM0JSKasNDoj1lNGAJ...C45IxZrsYX]
The Rifleman Ranch set (only like $500 at auction)

[Image: rifleman_baredchest22.jpg]
A poster to be blown up and hung in your man cave. My gift to you.
I see you miss the point............Let me explain.

Long ago in a country far away what was right and truly right for the good of any community was easy to see. If a man rode into town and busted up the place or picked on the local drunk for no good reason some person or entity was there to do the right thing and drive the bad selfish idiots out. It was a free service that was taken on because whats right is right and evil or selfish ambitions was frowned apon and every person in the community knew what was right.
A person that worked and built a life without fanfare and charity was looked apon as a rightous person. When some idiot fucked up things by being greedy and stupid, they were vanquished with prejudice. In the end if you were lazy and wanted to take from people that worked for what they had, you were in trouble if Lucas was around.
He used a rifle that was faster than any sidearm around but only used it as a last resort. Today he would be in jail and that is why he is my hero. Because he never used his gun for his own selfish reason but for the good of the downtrodden and to protect him and his boy.
The rifleman lives on because as an enforcer of good he stands for the need for being strong against evil, and too never let the good be chiped away from what is right.
^ That's very well put. I understand and I liked the Rifleman and all that he stood for too.

Along with being a righteous Rifleman, I also admired Lucas for being a great father and a hard-working ranchman, who just happened to look good chopping wood (even though his jeans were high-waters, not his fault - just the times). Plus, I like checking out old memorabilia, even though I don't collect any.

Anyway, I won't joke about the McCains again. I know how it feels; it makes me mad when people mock Gumby and Pokey, good-hearted characters who regularly fought the good fight against those havoc-wreaking blockheads. Smiley_emoticons_smile

The good old days...
Stupid ED ads. I heard two in a row this morning on the radio. I was driving my daughter somewhere the other day and my daughter said..."what, wut...did they really say that"?

DO YOU WANT A ROCK HARD ERECTION?

Commando Cunt Queen
All the kids I know who homeschool make straight A's. I guess it would be fucked up if your mom flunked you.

We have to make a diorama tonight. And three other projects before next week. Can't they space that shit out a little better? Already burned myself twice with the effen hot glue gun.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-12-2013, 04:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: All the kids I know who homeschool make straight A's. I guess it would be fucked up if your mom flunked you.

We have to make a diorama tonight. And three other projects before next week. Can't they space that shit out a little better? Already burned myself twice with the effen hot glue gun.

Must be open house soon. They need shit to decorate the classrooms.
Commando Cunt Queen
Another vacation purchased at a charity auction this past weekend. We'll be visiting Park City for a week this summer:

At over 5,000 square feet, including 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathes, this escape has been beautifully designed for the ultimate in relaxation. Sleeping accommodations include 4 master suites and a bunkroom, with 6 XL beds and an in-suite bath, perfect for large family trips or couples’ getaways. Gourmet open kitchen, which comfortably seats 10, 2 fireplaces, breathtaking views of the canyons and a theater room, complete with 600 pre-installed films and Apple plus direct TV, allow for easy entertaining.

Additional Amenities Include:
Hot tub, climbing wall, air hockey table & art/craft room.
Wi-Fi, office setup with Mac & state of the art stereo system throughout.
Mudroom (with boot and glove dryer), 2 industrial size washer/dryers & parking for 4 (heated garage and driveway).

Commando Cunt Queen
Yowza!