Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(06-26-2013, 09:39 PM)username Wrote: WTF? I can't imagine watching my parent die and arguing about chores. Jesus...[/b]

I can imagine that. It's easier to use that as a distraction than mourning and dealing with grieving/loss.
(06-26-2013, 09:39 PM)username Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 08:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: One of the meds my mom was on gave her bad diarrhea. She messed up the downstairs toilet and didn't clean it. That was totally unlike her. I made my sister do it. It's the least she can do since I'm doing everything else.

That's fucking childish. You'd think that "who did what" could wait for a few weeks. You "made" your sister do it??

WTF? I can't imagine watching my parent die and arguing about chores. Jesus...[/b]

*stomps out*

Oh STFU. My mom had already passed and my sister says she decided not to come back and help me with the house. So I left the toilet for her to clean. You both have the same name. You're all bitches.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Enough about this depressing shit.

Miami Vice was a great show, who agrees?
I prefer CSI Miami. I don't usually go for red hairs guys, but Horatio is hot.
Never really got into Miami Vice, sally.

But, I've probably seen every episode of The Golden Girls, and Dexter is one of the few tv shows that I watch nowadays.
Did you know that Eric Estrada was so short, they actually made a 34 size Harley for him so he wouldn't look so out of place? Not sure if I read that here or where..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
If that's true, that is awesome.

Someone, somewhere, is still driving that thing around.
(06-26-2013, 10:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Never really got into Miami Vice, sally.

But, I've probably seen every episode of The Golden Girls, and Dexter is one of the few tv shows that I watch nowadays.

I liked the concept, but Dexter coming across as one of the campest fucking sausage munchers on modern telly really killed it for me, I suspect if the show was exactly the same but with another actor playing lead, I really could have gotten into that show.
I like Miami Vice, wife doesn't, she likes Golden Girls, I don't. That's why we have our own TV's to watch what we want when we don't watch the same shows in our TV room.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-26-2013, 09:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: my sister says she decided not to come back and help me with the house.

Whatta cunt she is. She decided? She knows you're there alone taking care of your very sick brother, dealing with your mother's recent death and all the responsibility that surrounds that and "she decides" she's not going to help with anything. She's a POS, Ramsey. I wouldn't even claim the bitch as family.

I'm not sorry I'm calling her a bitch this time, she's a grade A bitch, a super twat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree Duchess do no need to apologize. I realize she lives in Michigan and would have to take time off work. But she already had time scheduled to come here before mom died. She doesn't work Wednesdays or Fridays so she could take a Thursday off and come help for 5 days and only miss one day of work. You would be shocked at some of the things she said while she was here and at the funeral. I was pretty ticked off. But she only succeeds in making herself look like an ass.
(06-27-2013, 08:41 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You would be shocked at some of the things she said while she was here and at the funeral.

I probably would be. I was semi shocked to read she had so little regard for what you've been through, you've been handling everything for a long time now and she couldn't even take the time to help you get your Mom's things in order. I'm kinda old fashioned in the sense that it would be her duty as her mother's daughter to help with this stuff. I would have loved to push her face first into that crappy toilet.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would have loved to see that. Lol
The drain at the bottom of my pool is clogged so I have to swim down unscrew the 3 Phillips head screws and pull the cover off and mess with it. I have no scuba gear so I figured out a way to rig a snorkel to a piece of garden hose and it involves a concrete block so I don't float up as I'm messing with it, wish me luck.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-27-2013, 07:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: The drain at the bottom of my pool is clogged so I have to swim down unscrew the 3 Phillips head screws and pull the cover off and mess with it. I have no scuba gear so I figured out a way to rig a snorkel to a piece of garden hose and it involves a concrete block so I don't float up as I'm messing with it, wish me luck.

Nice knowing you, Maggot!!
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm having a hard time finding the kind of mini-scuba setup James Bond used.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-27-2013, 08:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm having a hard time finding the kind of mini-scuba setup James Bond used.

Try Target.
(06-27-2013, 08:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 08:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm having a hard time finding the kind of mini-scuba setup James Bond used.

Try Target.

*gasp* James Bond would have shopped at Sharper Image!

If you plunk your ass on the drain, Maggot, maybe the suction will hold you there while you work. You might stab yourself in the testicles trying to unscrew the screws but you're definitely over the hill for having any more kids anyway so who cares, right?
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-27-2013, 07:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: The drain at the bottom of my pool is clogged so I have to swim down unscrew the 3 Phillips head screws and pull the cover off and mess with it. I have no scuba gear so I figured out a way to rig a snorkel to a piece of garden hose and it involves a concrete block so I don't float up as I'm messing with it, wish me luck.

Make your wife do it. That way she can feel proud of herself for doing something without the help of a man. I mean it's not like you're asking her to change a fucking hard drive or anything.

Make your wife do it. That way she can feel proud of herself for doing something without the help of a man. I mean it's not like you're asking her to change a fucking hard drive or anything.