Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Geez, I've been a member of KIVA for a few years now. You can loan money there for business efforts around the world. I've lent (and been repaid) the same $100 or so at least a dozen times. I think someone stiffed me for $15.00 once or something.

They're starting to get some weird loan requests on there though:

Colombia | Food | Soft Drinks
A loan of $825 helps Pedro to buy a larger quantity of beer and pop.

Nicaragua | Housing | Personal Housing Expenses
A loan of $625 helps Jeanette De Los Angeles to purchase an iron gate.

Why do I want to loan you money for beer and pop (probably to sell but still...) or for you to get an iron gate for your house?

I lent to a lady who wanted to buy a few cows for milk to sell and to another lady who wanted a sewing machine to start a tailoring business. Smiley_emoticons_slash It's kind of fun.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-10-2013, 06:50 PM)crash Wrote: Yep. Me too. Or some pussy. Pussy and beer are the only references I've heard of as 'on tap'.

I can imagine all your sons friends that already want to hump you when he says to them "What's on tap tonight?"

"You're mom!"

I didn't think of the pussy reference. You might want to stop using that old fogey phrase, User. Especially to your son.
I don't know what fuzzy planet you guys are from but I'm not the only person who has used that idiom.

What's on tap for today?
Inf. What is on the schedule for today?; What is going to happen today? (As a beer that is on tap and ready to be served.) Tom: Good morning, Fred. Fred: Morning. What's on tap for today? Tom: Trouble in the morning and difficulty in the afternoon. Fred: So nothing's new. Sally: Can we have lunch today? Sue: I'll have to look at my schedule and see what's on tap for today.
See also: tap

That's pretty fucking funny that the random example I pulled from a website references Sally and Sue. hah

I blame my parents. I'm sure they said it frequently when I was growing up (I thought everyone did--must be the MS in me).

Is it a regional thing? My dad was from the mid-west, my mom from Maine. Anybody?
Commando Cunt Queen

I'm familiar with it. What's on tap = what's going on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Do not go to the skate park and ask your son and his friends "hey boys, so what do you shitbirds got on tap for today, any bang up parties going on?" Unless of course you want to be the most embarrassing mom on the planet.
(07-10-2013, 07:40 PM)sally Wrote: Do not go to the skate park and ask your son and his friends "hey boys, so what do you shitbirds got on tap for today, any bang up parties going on?" Unless of course you want to be the most embarrassing mom on the planet.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-10-2013, 07:12 PM)username Wrote: I don't know what fuzzy planet you guys are from but I'm not the only person who has used that idiom.

What's on tap for today?
Inf. What is on the schedule for today?; What is going to happen today? (As a beer that is on tap and ready to be served.) Tom: Good morning, Fred. Fred: Morning. What's on tap for today? Tom: Trouble in the morning and difficulty in the afternoon. Fred: So nothing's new. Sally: Can we have lunch today? Sue: I'll have to look at my schedule and see what's on tap for today.
See also: tap

That's pretty fucking funny that the random example I pulled from a website references Sally and Sue. hah

I blame my parents. I'm sure they said it frequently when I was growing up (I thought everyone did--must be the MS in me).

Is it a regional thing? My dad was from the mid-west, my mom from Maine. Anybody?

For sure a midwest thing.

'on-tap' is used around here all the time.
(07-10-2013, 08:13 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: For sure a midwest thing.

'on-tap' is used around here all the time.

[Image: fist%2Bbump.jpg]

So if I move my kids to the mid-west, I'll still be considered a cool mom. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-10-2013, 08:26 PM)username Wrote: So if I move my kids to the mid-west, I'll still be considered a cool mom. Smiley_emoticons_slash

That, and the fact that you handled four cocks simultaneously.
(07-10-2013, 09:24 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 08:26 PM)username Wrote: So if I move my kids to the mid-west, I'll still be considered a cool mom. Smiley_emoticons_slash

That, and the fact that you handled four cocks simultaneously.

Logs out, puts Mock on a parental control block, deletes history...

Jeebus!
Commando Cunt Queen
No need to do all that, it's just JB's way of pretending he doesn't like the cock.
Very clever sally... oooh gaaah!
(07-10-2013, 10:07 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Very clever sally... oooh gaaah!

WTF does oooh gaaah mean? You say that every time I call you gay. Is that what the little monster in your avatar would say? Or a better question, is that what the gay monster in your pants would say?
Oooh gaaah is the pet name for jims secret dildo that he regularly uses to plug his cornshute.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It would seem if anyone knows about a dildo in the fudge cup, it would be CN.

Apparently his wife straps one on and gives it to him regularly.

It's said she even has different wigs she likes him to wear too... although his favorite is the 'Cher' wig, because it makes him feel the prettiest.
Recycling the sexual fantasies donovan dimeless has about me and my wife is very poor “Bone” very poor indeed.

Almost as poor as his bank balance in fact.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Here's a number one standing the U.S. shouldn't mind losing, even by a slim margin:

Mexico takes the cake for obesity, according to a United Nations report.

The Food and Agriculture Association of the United Nations listed Mexico as the industrialized nation with the highest prevalence of obesity among adults, as 32.8 percent of its population is obese.

The United States stands only one percentage point behind, though, with a 31.8 percent prevalence of obesity.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/07/mex...z2YmmbaAvr
Speaking of which, I think I need to lay off the wintertime comfort foods. In the summer just gone my size 34 jeans were needing a belt or they'd fall off, this morning I put size 36 on and it won't be long and I won't need the belt...:o

Better go find the joggers...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I have to go out of town tomorrow and looked up best restaurants in the area. I saw that Applebee's was listed which seemed, oh I don't know... fucked up. Anyway I clicked on it and this was the review.

Price Range (per person): $11-$25
Visit Again?: Yes
Party Size: 3

We tend to visit Applebee's about monthly or sooner, when we can get a chance to go. Our meals have always been really good. But the best part of our experience is a waiter named Donavan. He is always chipper and friendly. He makes our evening fun for us, from the first time we were waited on by him. I like great food served by a waiter that seems to enjoy bringing it to you.
If they like great food, what are they doing at Applebee's?