Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Yep that's weird alright. I'd probably reply with something sarcastic like " Well, I was hoping you would assist me with the items I summarized since you offered. I'm not sure what more you'd like me to say."

I feel like comprehended what you just explained but I don't understand and now I feel stupid.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-16-2013, 03:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I feel like comprehended what you just explained but I don't understand and now I feel stupid.

Ramsey? Did you guess the boss lady's password?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

hah I like it!!
Commando Cunt Queen

That made sense in my head. I swear!
I just ate a blueberry muffin and now I have the aftertaste of soap in my mouth. This does not bode well for my rectum later on. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-16-2013, 04:58 PM)username Wrote:

hah I like it!!

It occurred to me that she might not have meant to send that email to me so I wrote back "I'm not sure you intended that email for me but perhaps we could schedule a conference call with xxx or maybe yyy could help...".

She wrote back "I'm sorry. I'm not sure who that was intended for but it wasn't you". hah

My husband thinks people from New Hampshire are just different.

Hey Maggot!!!
Commando Cunt Queen

I see Maggot talking about his rectum. Am I the only one that sees all things lead to poop in here?

I doubt I'll ever be able to eat another blueberry muffin without associating it Maggot's butt.
I had a message on my phone today from some cocksucker saying that he saw one of our trucks at the gas station today and the employee walked out with a six pack of beer. He doesn't know if we always allow our employees to drink on the job, but he'll be sure to spread the word around not to use our company because they're drunks.

Really? You're that mad and have absolutely nothing better to do with your life than leave nasty messages for hard working people that can't control what their laborers do every minute of the day. What would have been wrong with just saying hey I saw one of your employees buying beer, I thought you'd like to know. Stupid freak. I hate people, they make me sick.

Another fuckin' busybody. I really can't stand people who can't mind their own business. I'd like to see 'em all broadsided by a semi. I'd applaud.
We just hired that guy too and at the time that asshole called they had just finished the job. So all he was doing was stopping at the store for beer before he dropped the truck off and went home. Damn, I wish I would have answered the phone. I would have told that bitch to sleep well at night knowing he has nothing better to do than fuck with people trying to make an honest living.

Chances are that he's doing this with other employers as well.

I bet he calls those 800 numbers on the back of trucks that ask "how's my driving?"

Busybodies don't contain their nosiness to just one person.
People are stupid.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I named my pool cleaning robot Clang.
My first thought was the guy was probably getting off of work. I can't believe he called to complain, nosy prick.
Commando Cunt Queen
Calling to complain is bad enough. But spreading a bad word around about the company is a total douche move.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-18-2013, 07:52 PM)crash Wrote: People are stupid.

Well done for coming to such a profoundly obvious conclusion.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

A couple of days ago my husband was struggling in his efforts to try to move some music off my daughter's iPod Touch to an iPod Nano. For some reason, her music wasn't in our iTunes library. After watching his frustration, I said "here hon, let me do it".

So, here we are a couple of days later. After spending about $50.00 on helpful apps, and probably 10 hours working on the project, I finally got to call my husband and leave him a message with the good news.

"Hi P! Well, after spending all that time and money, I just want you to know that I've successfully completed totally fucking up both iPods as well as the iTunes account. You're welcome".
Commando Cunt Queen
HAHAHAHAHA Mr. User isn't going to be happy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You still have a drumroll and can whistle, all is not lost.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.