Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(10-13-2013, 03:38 PM)username Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 10:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Username could get a bus and pu kids at school but drive them around for an extra hour till their parents got outta work and save enough for a Mercedes ragtop for next summer.

That is not a bad idea. I could earn tons if I made homework completion a mandatory part of bus departure.

I think a job like that calls for a big, obnoxious whistle. I want one.

I signed up to do a swimming class next summer at the YMCA, My old Navy documents came in handy. I will get a whistle, if they take me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
good luck, remember to move your arms and legs nigga.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

My names not Bob.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-14-2013, 08:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: I will get a whistle

User will be green with envy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Really wish I could do one of those loud "get over here!" two-fingered whistles.
(10-15-2013, 08:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Really wish I could do one of those loud "get over here!" two-fingered whistles.

Me too. You know what pisses me off though? Air horns. Those fuckers should be illegal. A few years ago, one of my kids was playing a soccer game and every time the other team scored, one of the fucked up parents on the other side would blow his god damn air horn. I wanted to shove that stupid thing down his throat, pull the trigger and hopefully blow him up from the inside out. Asshole.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-15-2013, 08:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Really wish I could do one of those loud "get over here!" two-fingered whistles.

My neighbor does that. She's about 6 ft. tall and has four boys. You can just look at her and tell she can do one of those whistles.
I've been feeding a stray cat. I'll keep feeding him as long as he doesn't tell his friends about it, I don't want to be a crazy cat lady with 50 cats on my porch. I don't think he's ever been around people because he doesn't meow or let anyone get close enough to pet him. Not that I want to pet him, he's not the cutest thing in the world.
It's getting harder and harder for me to hold my tongue, but I'm doing it for my mom because I don't want to upset her. She's been at her sister's house for not even a month now with my cousin and hospice taking care of her. When she left here she could talk, eat and get to the bathroom on her own. Now she has bed sores, she can't walk, talk, swallow, shit or piss and hospice has her doped out of her mind on methadone, I can't even have a conversation with her. I know my cousin and my aunt mean well, but it's just like they took over along with hospice who was only supposed to supply a hospital bed for her originally.

It's seems to me that they've made her worse. Maybe she would have declined anyway, but I don't think so. They called me this morning and said I need to get over there right away because she's not doing well. Turns out the reason she's not doing well is because they have her deeply sedated. It's not like the oncologist said "hey, give it up, you only have a month left" the last time we were at her office she said the cancer hasn't spread and it's shrunk the tumors. I think I'm the only person to ever actually be pissed off at hospice.
(10-17-2013, 04:46 PM)sally Wrote: She's been at her sister's house for not even a month now

Was she expected to decline so rapidly? That just seems so fast to me. I guess I thought it would happen slowly with the passage of time given how you say she was managing at your house.
(10-15-2013, 01:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: My names not Bob.

No, of course not, it's Robert.
(10-17-2013, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 04:46 PM)sally Wrote: She's been at her sister's house for not even a month now

Was she expected to decline so rapidly? That just seems so fast to me. I guess I thought it would happen slowly with the passage of time given how you say she was managing at your house.

All I know is when she left here less than a month ago she was functioning and now she is almost in a vegetative state. I know cancer can deteriorate a person quickly, but I don't feel that in my heart given what her onocologist said ( who she is no longer communicating with). Hospice took over, doped her up and has her laying in the hospital bed all day. I don't know, I'm getting ready to have my son pick her up, carry her to the car and bring her back home.
And then when I went over there today I brought some cream of broccoli and white cheddar soup that my mom always loved and they told me that "oh she won't be able to swallow that, just take it back home". In the meantime they're forcing her to eat apple sauce instead. My mother fucking hates apple sauce and she can't even speak for herself anymore. I'm trying to convince myself that they mean nothing by it and I'm just an asshole, but I'm about to blow my fucking lid.

Do you have a good relationship with your aunt? If you can talk to her you might want to consider that. Express your concerns. I don't want you to ever regret not speaking up. You're bright & personable, you'll be able to get your point across without losing your shit.
I feel like it's a pride thing, which isn't right at all, but I can't help it. I'm her daughter, why should I be called at the last minute that she's dying. I want to be the one to hold her hand when it happens, I'm closer to her than anyone. I understood that she wanted to get out of here for awhile and visit with her sister, but they totally took over. It's kind of hurting my feelings and now I can't even have a conversation with her.
[Image: 24c69552a52ccca9780bde425ceb83f0-14839838.gif]
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-17-2013, 08:47 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: [Image: 24c69552a52ccca9780bde425ceb83f0-14839838.gif]

You said yourself that your mother is a useless whore and you have an unwanted kid, obviously the death of anyone else's mother is going to bore you. If you're so bored do everyone a favor and stick your dick in a chop saw, motherfucker.
I was merely stating it is late here and I'm still not asleep, did I quote you... thought not.

Kiss my ass.

Oh, shut up. I don't believe it, but I'll go with it anyway.
Kiss my ass.