Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(11-29-2013, 10:47 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: So tomorrow morning I go jump out of a perfectly good airplane

I think you better check in, wild man.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-30-2013, 02:27 PM)username Wrote: And break precedence? We haven't stayed out of anything until it directly affects us in the last 20+ years FFS. Why start now?

(Why start now? Erm....because you fucking suck at it that's why! Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan. That's a hell of an impressive track record...not!)

I actually don't support entering in to a war without some god damn forethought and a good end game in mind (i.e., Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt...). That said, I do support showing China a little muscle "fuck you, this area of water has already been declared by Japan and therefore we will fly in their airspace any time we want, you communist motherfuckers" (but pretty please, let's keep our trade agreements open--even though they are fucking lopsided, k?).

(Its been “declared” by China as well that's why its disputed brainiac! But because Japan are your allies and China aren't the Japs must be right, right? Balls! Open your lugholes and try and comprehend this fact - China is not afraid of the US in any way, shape or form. They have as many if not more nukes than you, a far larger army and all the other weaponry you have got. Iraq and Afghanistan are not wars going eyeball to eyeball with China? Now that would be a proper war!)

I'd rather be a little preemptive than wait. Perhaps there's some middle ground. We probably shouldn't have been so isolationist in WWII but then again, invading Iraq was premature. Nothing wrong with a little saber rattling here and there.

(Let's face it sabre rattling and flag waving is what you excel at these days, its when you start actually fighting when all the fuckedupedness starts. You couldn't even beat a bunch of farmers living an almost prehistoric existence in Afghanistan)

you and your little speck of dirt in the water are in BIG trouble.

(That's what Nazi Germany said before the Battle of Britain and we all know how that turned out don't we? Have you been taking more of your stupid pills today? I think you've taken too many)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You really fucked up that post, Einstein.

BTW, China's new zone overlaps one that Japan established in 1968. A little late to the game disputing that part.
Commando Cunt Queen
As far as fighting goes, it goes back to the desired result. If we had a clear enemy in Afghanistan or just wanted to obliterate anyone or anything that appeared to be a potential enemy (i.e., wipe Afghanistan off the map) that wouldn't be a problem. "Wars" are far more polite and meticulous these days. People don't have the stomach any more for real war. In fact, compared to historic wars, everything that has happened in Iraq, Egypt and Afghanistan should be described as long, drawn out, expensive (dollar wise) skirmishes. We (the collective "we") gasp at the loss of life in these little war games. It's historically absurd. Vietnam was our last "real" war (and what a mess that turned out to be). Now we tip toe in and tip toe out counting the number of toes lost as opposed to lives.

I don't see that as all bad by any means. I think China will huff and puff (as will we) but we're married to each other economically. I don't envision a divorce in our near future.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-30-2013, 03:35 PM)username Wrote: You really fucked up that post, Einstein.

I answered each point you made in brackets because its easier than fucking about multi quoting, brainiac.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-30-2013, 03:57 PM)username Wrote: I think China will huff and puff (as will we) but we're married to each other economically. I don't envision a divorce in our near future.

Yes and the world knows who the husband and who the wife is in that marriage. China will let America max out his credit card as long as she gives him a blow job when he comes home from a hard day at work.
(11-30-2013, 04:14 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: max out his credit card as long as she gives him a blow job when he comes home from a hard day at work.

I think that's fair...just sayin'.

Carry on.
(11-30-2013, 02:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-29-2013, 10:47 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: So tomorrow morning I go jump out of a perfectly good airplane

I think you better check in, wild man.

Checking in

[Image: th_danny_zpsbb3cd7a6.jpg]
I saw a Jewish church selling Christmas trees today. I wonder how much they were selling them for. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Spelling correction: Temple & "Hanukkah Trees" hah And most likely, you could get "such as deal"!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Riding that train...speed kills?

[Image: AP_NYC_train_derailment_jt_131130_16x9_992.jpg]

What a tragic mess. At least 4 dead, 63 injured - the train was near Spuyten Duyvil station in the Bronx, headed for Grand Central Station. There were 100 passengers aboard.

WABC7 said that the area where the train accident occurred is known to be a dangerous curve. Another train derailed at the same spot in July.

Authorities said it was unclear what caused the derailment, but a passenger on the train told WABC7 that the train appeared to be going faster than usual.

Five of the seven cars derailed; three of the four killed were thrown from the train after it derailed.

I wish Mock's Christmas lights weren't so much trouble for most of you :(
(11-30-2013, 10:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I saw a Jewish church selling Christmas trees today. I wonder how much they were selling them for. hah

Far greater than the recommended retail price more than likely.
(11-30-2013, 06:11 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Checking in

You will have to let us know how the jump goes, my dad used to do it for a living.

I don't think I could do it knowing my luck the chute wouldn't open and I'd end up even shorter than I am now.
(12-02-2013, 10:33 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-30-2013, 06:11 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Checking in

You will have to let us know how the jump goes, my dad used to do it for a living.

I don't think I could do it knowing my luck the chute wouldn't open and I'd end up even
shorter than I am now.

There would be nothing left of you...not a bad thing. Go ahead and jump!
The jump was a Blast!
I don't think I have ever had that much fun with my clothes on.
Going back next Sunday for 2 more
(12-02-2013, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wish Mock's Christmas lights weren't so much trouble for most of you :(

Yeah they were mote trouble than they were worth sadly.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-02-2013, 05:58 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Yeah they were mote trouble than they were worth sadly.

Thanks for adding "sadly". It didn't turn out the way I had hoped.
(12-02-2013, 02:46 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: The jump was a Blast!
I don't think I have ever had that much fun with my clothes on.
Going back next Sunday for 2 more

My nephew did that on his 18th birthday. He loved it. I'm not sure I would have the guts to do it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

The only way you'd get me out of a plane like that is to push my dead body out.