Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....

You make it & I'll hang it on my back door. That's my main entrance & everyone will see it. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hopefully this T.P. wreath does not have to make a statement.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-09-2013, 08:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You make it & I'll hang it on my back door. That's my main entrance & everyone will see it. hah

Would you prefer used or new TP?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-09-2013, 03:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I just applied for an online program to get a para legal certificate. I plan on working for an injury attorney when I'm done. I haven't been to school in a long time. I guess I won't be bored anymore.

I just got a certification for Identifying Bears for the State Of Montana, had to take a test and everything
(12-09-2013, 09:12 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(12-09-2013, 03:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I just applied for an online program to get a para legal certificate. I plan on working for an injury attorney when I'm done. I haven't been to school in a long time. I guess I won't be bored anymore.

I just got a certification for Identifying Bears for the State Of Montana, had to take a test and everything

Hmmmmmm. That's interesting, I bet they each have their own ears and nose and coloring identification marks. I bet my M.I.L. has a little white spot on her back under the fur where her heart was.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Laugh all you want, but the TP makes a damn fine wreath. I'm going to make one and take a picture to show all you haters.

I'm not one of the haters. I think it's funny as fuck and I'd love to see it.
(12-09-2013, 09:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Would you prefer used or new TP?

[Image: slap.gif]
I didn't have time to make the wreath yet, but I made a gingerbread house. It wasn't difficult at all if you want to try it.

[Image: 1465403_593057914097833_2115641317_n_zps184cdc72.jpg]

Hahahaha! That's fantastic & something I can easily handle.

...still laughing.
(12-09-2013, 08:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm pretty sure the HOA wound fine me for that. Lol

hah
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I saw that too and choose to ignore it. Last week it was Mr. Wound Hat. WTF. hah
Yeah. It was more of a QFT than a finger point. She'd been trying so hard too!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

...because she wants to see your jewels. Smiley_emoticons_wink
An old woman once said to me "son, never make a bet you're not dead sure of winning"

Granted, I've been too sure sometimes, but not this time.
(12-10-2013, 09:42 AM)crash Wrote: Granted, I've been too sure sometimes

Glad to see that caveat. Sarcastic
Heh... Pretty much everyone has been a little too sure at one time or another. Sometimes the prize blinds the contest.
(12-09-2013, 03:18 PM)sally Wrote: All you need to make a wreath is a wire hanger and toilet paper. Bend the hanger into a circle and pull off about four squares of tissue, fold tissue in half and twist around the hanger. Continue doing that until the hanger is full. You can then add bells or a bow or whatever you like to it.

I think that's fucking brilliant! I could do that! My friends would be impressed as hell if I homemade anything. I've never even made a stupid cupcake. Ever.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-10-2013, 01:30 PM)username Wrote: I've never even made a stupid cupcake. Ever.
Not even in home ec class in junior high school? I made cranberry orange muffins and they were the best cranberry muffins I've had. Ever.
Never made a cupcake? What kind of mother are you?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies