Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
(02-16-2013, 08:59 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Lol...leave it to an Idahoan to slap a black baby and drop the N-bomb while on a plane.

He lost his job, he's been fired. His attorney says he's pleading not guilty to the charges stemming from slapping that kid but it won't fly, there are witnesses including an air marshal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-18-2013, 07:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 08:59 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Lol...leave it to an Idahoan to slap a black baby and drop the N-bomb while on a plane.

He lost his job, he's been fired. His attorney says he's pleading not guilty to the charges stemming from slapping that kid but it won't fly, there are witnesses including an air marshal.

That's a fitting end.

What a drunk loser.

I know I've been on a couple of loooooong flights with screaming kids (not mine), but it's just kind of the chance you take when you board the plane.

As a 60 year old drunk who's known to hit little kids, he may have a tough time getting another job.
I feel jobless Joe brought this problem on himself! he should have known better! I read in the article below, he is slobbering into the mother of the baby's face. I can see where the mother of baby was shocked, it was all uncalled for. I really admire his Superiors for dismissing him.

Best wishes to Mother and baby!!!

Joe Rickey Hundley, Accused Of Slapping Toddler On Plane Flight, Now Out Of A Job
02/17/13 10:20 PM ET EST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17...ostpopular
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Jonah, the baby who was slapped & his parents -

[Image: article-2279328-179D27D3000005DC-94_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2280140-17A42717000005DC-346_634x361.jpg]
He's a cute little nigger.

j/k
Commando Cunt Queen
Where the heck were they during all this?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-19-2013, 08:53 PM)JsMom Wrote: 78

Oh shut up, marshmallow.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2013, 09:28 PM)username Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 08:53 PM)JsMom Wrote: 78

Oh shut up, marshmallow.

Don't talk about that precious baby like that. Nigger!
(02-19-2013, 09:46 PM)JsMom Wrote: Don't talk about that precious baby like that. Nigger!

Did you miss the j/k part? He's beautiful, dummy.

Goddamn you're dumb.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2013, 09:52 PM)username Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 09:46 PM)JsMom Wrote: Don't talk about that precious baby like that. Nigger!

Did you miss the j/k part? He's beautiful, dummy.

Goddamn you're dumb.

You must have overlooked the fact that I must not have found your close minded j/k bullshit, funny. Even if you were just kidding. Its not OK to talk about little ones in that context. 86
(02-19-2013, 07:56 PM)username Wrote: He's a cute little nigger.

j/k

This might be boarderline PI, but I remember when you said your brother slapped you once for saying nigger. It's very possible I have you confused with someone else on the internet, but otherwise shame on you!
(02-19-2013, 09:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Where the heck were they during all this?

White people at the watermellon bar, do they even have them on planes?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-19-2013, 10:08 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I had a dream. I had a dream!
-The plane was made of chicken wings!
Woke up, sipped by orange soda and went to cash my welfare check.
(Beat up a hooker and stole a hubcap along the way.)
(02-19-2013, 10:08 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I believe it was just the mother traveling with her baby, unfortunately this little family was seated next to Joe a slobbering old drunk, he was in her face apparently. The mother did the right thing she stayed calm and collected, we are not reading about how she lost control and laid into the old bastard.
She has won big time the story has gone global and Joe is a loser!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(02-19-2013, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote: This might be boarderline PI, but I remember when you said your brother slapped you once for saying nigger. It's very possible I have you confused with someone else on the internet, but otherwise shame on you!

That was me. My brother back-handed me for calling him a nigger. I was probably 8-he was close to 16. Still, that was a different era and nigger wasn't a common word in rap songs and such at the time.

Nigger, nigger, nigger....
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2013, 10:00 PM)JsMom Wrote: You must have overlooked the fact that I must not have found your close minded j/k bullshit, funny. Even if you were just kidding. Its not OK to talk about little ones in that context. 86

Would you be as offended if someone referred to a baby as a honkie?

Somehow I doubt it. You focus on color (and that insult) instead of right/wrong.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-20-2013, 01:03 AM)username Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 10:00 PM)JsMom Wrote: You must have overlooked the fact that I must not have found your close minded j/k bullshit, funny. Even if you were just kidding. Its not OK to talk about little ones in that context. 86

Would you be as offended if someone referred to a baby as a honkie?

Somehow I doubt it. You focus on color (and that insult) instead of right/wrong.

Hell yah Id be just as upset if someone called a "baby" a honkie. Since you know so much. 78
(02-20-2013, 12:59 AM)username Wrote: That was me. My brother back-handed me for calling him a nigger. I was probably 8-he was close to 16. Still, that was a different era and nigger wasn't a common word in rap songs and such at the time.

Nigger, nigger, nigger....

Who knew you had a black brother?

Honky -

[Image: Pure-White-Baby.jpg]