Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
Anytime CN.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Just gonna state for the record (something I've obviously known for years):

You gotta have brass balls to be a WR or punt returner in the NFL.

Kudos gentlemen!
LMFAO....

Tom Brady Got No Receivers This Year!

LMFAO!
(08-22-2013, 11:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: LMFAO....

Tom Brady Got No Receivers This Year!

LMFAO!

I just saw the score from last night's game. 40-9! Are you kiddin' me. While I've seen the Pat's beat before I have never seen a score like that where they are the losing team. I wonder if Coach Belichick had a conniption on the sidelines.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-22-2013, 11:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You gotta have brass balls to be a WR or punt returner in the NFL.

Kudos gentlemen!

I'd give them more kudos if they took their crash helmets and shoulder pads off and manned up like I did when I played Rugby.

Shinpads, a cup and a gumshield, that's all a real man needs.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-23-2013, 08:02 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 11:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You gotta have brass balls to be a WR or punt returner in the NFL.

Kudos gentlemen!

I'd give them more kudos if they took their crash helmets and shoulder pads off and manned up like I did when I played Rugby.

You played rugby with shin pads and a cup?

Bwahahaha!

Fucking sooks..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-23-2013, 08:06 AM)crash Wrote: You played rugby with shin pads and a cup?

Bwahahaha!

Fucking sooks..

You had to wear shinpads and a cup or you didn't play drongo.

Shinpads and a cup of course offering a massive amount of protection to the human body....not.

Rugby is not a random clusterfuck like aussie rules which seems to be the preserve of homos wearing vest tops and hotpants.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Awesome country that sends its kids out on a rugby pitch with mandatory shin guards and no head protection. Not a lot up there to protect in the average pom I guess.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-23-2013, 08:06 AM)crash Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 08:02 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

Kudos gentlemen!

You played rugby with shin pads and a cup?

Bwahahaha!

Fucking sooks..

Sooks?

Why do you guys bother with CN? Everything he did or does or has us better than anyone else's.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-23-2013, 03:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Sooks?

Why do you guys bother with CN? Everything he did or does or has us better than anyone else's.

Yeah, sooks.. Whiny, whimpy little bitches. The type that feel so inadequate that they can't stop flapping their gums to compensate.
(08-23-2013, 03:04 PM)crash Wrote: Awesome country that sends its kids out on a rugby pitch with mandatory shin guards and no head protection. Not a lot up there to protect in the average pom I guess.

Head protection?!

Bwahahahaha!

Pussies!
(08-23-2013, 04:28 PM)crash Wrote: Yeah, sooks.. Whiny, whimpy little bitches. The type that feel so inadequate that they make their kids tie pillows around their heads to play Rugby.
(08-23-2013, 04:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Head protection?!

Bwahahahaha!

Pussies!

From the guy more worried about a kick in the shins?

You're talking out your arse again, Frodo..
(08-23-2013, 03:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Sooks?

Its aussie slang like drongo, a word dicksplash claims he hasn't heard a fellow aussie say outloud in anger in over two decades. Then another aussie Mock member says she uses and hears it all the time nearly everyday.

Sounds like someone is more insecure about aussie stereotypes than they should be.
(08-23-2013, 04:39 PM)crash Wrote: From the guy more worried about a kick in the shins?

You're talking out your arse again, Frodo..

Nearly all Rugby players wear shinguards and a cup as a matter of course.

Headgear apart from tape around your head or one of those caps is just to protect your ears not your head drongo.

Rugby players largely do not wear any headgear at all you stoopid motherfucker.
(08-23-2013, 04:50 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Rugby players largely do not wear any headgear at all you stoopid motherfucker.

[Image: ENGLAND_1123616c.jpg]

Yet a 10 second image search of the British Lions shows three out of seven players with headgear, designed to protect the player from concussion not cauliflower ears. There are way more people wearing headgear on a rugby field than a cup.

Cyclical Nonsense: Talking out his arse since 2008.

I posted earlier in the year that Carrie Underwood is taking over for Faith Hill in singing the theme song for Sunday night football. They've given us a tiny glimpse of what we can expect.

(08-26-2013, 11:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I posted earlier in the year that Carrie Underwood is taking over for Faith Hill in singing the theme song for Sunday night football. They've given us a tiny glimpse of what we can expect.

Wow, can't wait for the the full blast!!! She is fantastic!!!

C'mon Pats!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yeah, she is. She was a very good choice. I damn near shit when I first heard it was going to be that slut Taylor Swift.

I'm so psyched for the season to begin, I'm over pre-season, I'm ready to roll. One more pre-season game and then we debut in prime time.

Is RG3 overrated?

ESPN Magazine has the 'Skins beating the Birds 41-0 in the season opener. I'll be howling like a dog if that happens.