Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
(09-12-2013, 04:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 04:02 PM)nrkerr Wrote: What do you mean, knock Reid down a peg?

Don't pay any attention to MS. You've got a great coach & he'll do you proud. Coach Reid appreciates & counts on the "12th man" so don't let him down.

I mean 'knock his dick in the dirt.'

I don't know what that means. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm just playing around with you gals because you like Reid. I've got nothing against him.

However, I will drop some knowledge on you for the future.

Knocking someone's dick in the dirt means your giving them a beat down, ass-whoopin', etc.

I happen to think Dallas will play well this weekend, and more importantly, the Cowboys are NOT the Jags.

We'll see.

I never jumped on the bandwagon in regards to Coach Reid and wanting him run out of town on a rail. I remember all the success we had with him and I'm grateful for that. It was a hell of a ride & so much fun. I love football...I question that love a lot! I'm crazy on gameday, a hotmess.

Do you guys recognize our newest Member's name? hah
Chiefs win 17-16!!! Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.
Football fucking sucks.

The way the Vikes lost today makes me want to scream and puke all at the same time.

We literally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

I'm cryin' the blues. Wah.

The Giants lost. Thank You, Jesus. ThankYouThankYouThankYou.
(09-11-2013, 05:32 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Wash over GB : Pack 0-2? Upset of the week.

Go you Packers!

Addit: and your picks suck ass, spy...haha!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-15-2013, 04:16 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Chiefs win 17-16!!! Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

We play you tonight in another prime time game for us. We know Andy Reid wants to put a beatdown on the city that dissed him...ain't happening. This is our 3rd game in 11 days and I intend to add another W to our column. Rawr.

Go Eagles!
(09-19-2013, 06:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 04:16 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Chiefs win 17-16!!! Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

We play you tonight in another prime time game for us. We know Andy Reid wants to put a beatdown on the city that dissed him...ain't happening. This is our 3rd game in 11 days and I intend to add another W to our column. Rawr.

Go Eagles!

You may be right, however I would love to see that smile wiped off of Vick's face. Can't stand that condescending pos. (saying this at the risk of the BAN HAMMER!!!)

I will still choose to support my boys...would love to see them get the 'W' tonight and shut the naysayers up. Tired of hearing that we haven't played a worthwhile team. Even when we beat a good team, there is always some kind of "fluke".

GO CHIEFS!!!!
(09-19-2013, 09:12 AM)nrkerr Wrote: (saying this at the risk of the BAN HAMMER!!!)

You're joking, right?

You don't like my smug & brilliant QB? GTFO

Well fuckin' aye. Now I'm concerned that someone else has taken me seriously.

I don't ban people for speaking their own mind, I encourage that. You're allowed to disagree with me, you can call me a cunt if you're moved to do so and you can tell me to STFU. Read my font, I don't want a site filled with like minded people who respect others. hah
You have to be careful with NrKerr.

If the Chiefs win tonight she'll be afraid to rub it in.

'I hope Vick chokes on Reid's hairy nutsack after the game.'

See NrKerr that's ^^ how it's done.
(09-19-2013, 10:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Well fuckin' aye. Now I'm concerned that someone else has taken me seriously.

I don't ban people for speaking their own mind, I encourage that. You're allowed to disagree with me, you can call me a cunt if you're moved to do so and you can tell me to STFU. Read my font, I don't want a site filled with like minded people who respect others. hah

Nah, I didn't take you seriously.

All the bullshit I have seen people say to each other on this forum, I couldn't see getting banned for not liking one quarterback.

I had to figure out what GTFO meant.
(09-19-2013, 10:56 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You have to be careful with NrKerr.

If the Chiefs win tonight she'll be afraid to rub it in.

'I hope Vick chokes on Reid's hairy nutsack after the game.'

See NrKerr that's ^^ how it's done.

hah

Wiseass.

If I have to read one more time that KC is going to win tonight I am going to beat the snot out of someone. Taz

Sonofabitch!

This bullshit is affecting my chi.
I honestly don't know why KC would be a prohibitive favorite.

A lot of people think Coach Reid is going to come back to Philly & clean house. I wish him well but not in my house! Michael has been brilliant this year, our entire offense has been but I have serious concerns about the defense. We HAVE to win tonight. Next week is Peyton (oh god) and the following week is those fuckin' Giants.