Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon
i'd like to know why terri hasn't been charged on the attempt to hire a hitman to off her husband. i know it's about keeping her off balance with that hanging over her head. but the DA wants more to charge her with...like murder. and the DA wants to WIN in court. so it's hurry up and wait for probable cause and the grand jury.

CBS/ AP) An emotional Desiree Young told a Friday news conference she hopes the $50,000 reward for finding Kyron Horman, who would be 8 now and was 7 when he vanished, can be upped to $350,000. That's the amount Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, has reportedly paid a Portland defense attorney.

Young says she is confident Kyron is still alive and says, "There is someone out there that has him."

"I don't know what else to do," she said, choking up. "It's been four months now, and Kyron is still not home."

"We want Kyron home and we want him home right now," she continued, "and I want someone in Terri's circle to come forward with information."

"Money is a motivator," she added, "and if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes. I want my son home. This is unacceptable."

Kyron has been missing since June 4, when he disappeared after a science fair at his elementary school. Exhaustive searches followed.

Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime, but the investigation into Kyron's disappearance has centered around her. She was the last person known to have seen him. She says she left him at the science fair.

Both she and her defense lawyer have repeatedly declined to comment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon - by God - 07-31-2010, 09:18 AM
RE: Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon - by Lady Cop - 10-02-2010, 02:55 PM