Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people discuss their legal matters
(10-19-2010, 06:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a little anecdote if i may...about 5 years ago a woman joined a forum just to talk to me. she never posted. but she PMed me about her son. he was being sentenced to prison for a crime involving pedophilia. the poor lady was beside herself with fear for her son's life.
well, i have my opinions about pedophiles, but i wanted to give that lady a little peace. so i told her he would be housed with other offenders of the same type, and could be put into protective custody if he wanted.
she was able to sleep after that. and later came back to tell me i was right. i'm glad i could help her.
we have had others that are preoccupied with a legal matter because it defined their life at the time. so you try to be encouraging, it's all you can do.
as for writing from prison...there are prisoner forums out there where family and friends of inmates stay in touch.

You are kinder than I. I would have to tell her what happens to pedophiles in prison. I guess I am not very forgiving. Good thing I don't pretend to be a forgiving person on Sundays.

If you are preoccupied with a legal matter, stay off the Internet. I'm sure any attorney would give this same advice. If you are preoccupied with anything, in fact, stay off the Internet and take care of your real life.

If the only strange you can pull is in prison, bless your heart.

You are more used to dealing with truly corrupted individuals than the rest of us are. I don't like to deal with people who can't keep their shit together.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do people discuss their legal matters - by Cracker - 10-19-2010, 06:54 PM