Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VA abducted girl Brittany Smith, mother murdered
(12-14-2010, 04:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: jacket from Roanoke.

CR02001057-00 MCELVY, ADAM ROYAL CONTRIBUTE TO DEL OF MINOR 12/11/2002 Trial-Judge with Witnesses
CR02001057-01 MCELVY, ADAM ROYAL OBI SEX PENETRATION 12/11/2002 Nolle Prosequi
CR02001057-02 MCELVY, ADAM ROYAL OBJ SEX PENETRATION

On March 28, 2002, at 9:40 p.m., Roanoke Police responded to a robbery in the 900 block of Forest Park Blvd, N.W. James H. Reynolds, 71, of Roanoke, entered his house through a side door and was approached by two men coming from the basement. They forced him to the floor and took his wallet and keys. An investigation is on-going. On March 29, 2002, Roanoke Police made an arrest in connection with a rape that occurred on March 25, 2002. Adam Royal McElvy, 18, of the 1300 block of Gillette Avenue, S.E., was charged with one count of rape and two counts of animate object penetration. He is being held in the Roanoke City Jail on $6,000 bond. The victim, a 14-year-old girl, from Southeast Roanoke, stated that on the 25th around 3:30 a.m., she left her residence and met up with several people who took her to a residence in Southeast Roanoke. While at the residence, she went into a bedroom with an acquaintance and he raped her.
This jackass isn't on the sex offender registry either...why not?
(12-19-2010, 09:07 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: she just buried her mother yesterday, but the timing wasn't her choice. i keep telling myself she is only 12.

Roanoke.com

Brittany Smith appeared at a gathering to welcome her back to her hometown of South Boston on Sunday evening. The 12-year-old has been largely sequestered with family since she was found in San Francisco on Dec. 10 with her accused abductor, Jeffrey Easley.

Smith sat with her father, Benjamin Smith, on the stage at a public amphitheater during speeches and a gospel music performance. She chewed gum, sipped hot chocolate, held a lighted candle, smiled often and occasionally waved to people in the crowd of about 50 gathered at Constitution Square.

At the end of the celebration, she stepped up to a microphone.

"I just wanted to thank everybody for all their prayers," she said. The crowd erupted in cheers of "Welcome home Brittany!"

After the event ended, Brittany lingered for about a half hour, exchanging hugs with many of those who came.

I know what you mean. Call me an asshole, but I just keep thinking that there is MUCH more to this story and yes, she is 12-years old but these kids aren't the 12 year olds of our days and this young lady is definitely not your average 12 year old. She is much more mature than your average 12 year old, and again I'm a big ol' meanie but the pics of this kid give me the creeps.
[Image: ae216911c39fb9735adae7e1ac00a4841ef.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: VA abducted girl Brittany Smith, mother murdered - by cuddles - 12-20-2010, 04:26 AM