Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing
An elderly neighbor reported seeing a black pick-up truck at the Henslee home between 9 and 9:30 a.m. and it looked like Amy Henslee may have gotten into the vehicle, a family friend has said.

James Henslee said Tuesday that he talked to the neighbor. When he heard about the pick-up truck, he figured it was his cousin's and called Beebe at about 11 a.m.

Beebe told him that he stopped at the Henslees’ home and knocked, but left when nobody answered.

“When I talked to him, I surprised him,” said James Henslee, 32. “He didn’t think anyone had seen him. ... I think I caught him off guard.”

Later that day, Beebe called James Henslee back to see if Amy Henslee had returned home, James Henslee said.

During that call, Beebe also mentioned he hadn’t seen Howarth, either, James Henslee said.

In a message left with the Gazette on Monday, James Henslee said he thought Beebe had a “sick obsession” with his wife.

When asked about the comment Tuesday, James Henslee said Amy Henslee told one of his friends that she didn’t trust Beebe.

"He spent most of his life trying to out run the cops," James Henslee said.

James Henslee said he grew up with his cousin and played on the same softball team with him.

“This is someone I’m related to, I’ve actually grown up around,” he said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 03:58 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Fibonacci Prima - 01-26-2011, 07:05 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
RE: Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 02-01-2011, 08:16 PM
RE: Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing - by Kip - 02-09-2011, 09:46 PM