Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing
I have to say, I'm on the fence about this case. Anxiously waiting to see what kind of evidence comes out at trial. When Amy left the house, she stopped to take time to cage the dog, but did not take her purse. A couple theories IMO, If Junior came and said..come quick, something has happened to husband, Howarth, then I can see her just grabbing her coat, leaving her purse, and running out, but that doesn't explain why she took the time to cage the dog. I wouldn't stop to cage a dog in an empty house if something had happened to husband or friend and you have somebody saying, c'mon c'mon. BUT, if she was having an affair with him, he came to pick her up, she caged the dog before she left, but wouldn't take her purse cuz of course, she wouldn't need it. Then Howarth catches them, etc. etc. OR, Howarth and Junior get into fight, Howarth says something about Amy like perhaps "she thinks I should leave you" or "I told her things you have done" etc....Junior kills Howarth, then goes to get Amy because he's enraged at her involvement, or in something she might know, brings her back to trailer on pretense that something has happened to somebody and then kills her. OR, he gets Amy on pretense that something happened to someone, takes her to trailer, is in the process of raping her when Howarth enters, and he has to kill both to cover his ass.

IDK, I just don't see any more scenarios, and it really makes NO sense why he would go pick her up to take her out there along with his girlfriend and kill them both...for what reason?? We already know Juniors story and I'm wondering how the prosecution is going to dispute it. It's the stopping to cage the dog that has me hung up...WOULD someone do that if there was a life or death emergency that she was needed at (That is the only thing I can think of that would have her leaving her purse) It's obvious to me that she went willingly as the dog was caged...you don't kidnap someone forcibly and let them stop to cage a dog.

While I know Junior is probably full of shit...his story isn't all that implausible. I've lived long enough where nothing surprises me when you're talking about the "double" lives that people can lead...lives that their best friends, family, and husband know nothing about. I am not disparaging her or Tonya, I'm just trying to figure out the scenario that makes the most sense..

what does everyone else think??

What does everyone else think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 03:58 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Fibonacci Prima - 01-26-2011, 07:05 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
RE: Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing - by Kip - 02-09-2011, 09:46 PM
RE: Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing - by jash - 02-13-2011, 11:35 AM