Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-04-2011, 02:14 AM)username Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:58 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Who is to say what constitutes a positive GDP?

where do we set the marker to measure from?

would it be from a most productive time or from a time of less growth or from a time as a producer or from a time as a consumer nation?

GDP will never again reflect the United States as a producer nation as long as the current agenda is maintained , just look at how we are measured today everything is gauged from the point of view as a consumer nation , not as a producing nation.

see ya in the funny papers ya fucking clown.

Oh by the way, when we once again feed the world we will then again be a solvent sovereign nation , until then we will owe every motherfucker on the block and some motherfucker will own us, independence is lost in debt, it's a plan and it's working because of assholes like you, fucking sheeple piss me off.

If I spoke the language of the ignorant and uninformed I might have been able to decipher your point. I can only understand that you are an angry and impotent indivdual who wants to place blame on someone other than the people who are truly responsible - everyone of us. If you want to change the world, get your pimpled ass off the computer and get something done.

P.S. I haven't read the funny pages since third grade. At least I now know where you get your facts.

Right, the last resort of a lost arguement is to attack the education and understanding of the one who bested you at a game you're not very fucking good at.

Perhaps you remember YOUR business surviving the Carter administration and the depression that came at the hands of a liberal ass who thought government intrusion into the private sector was the answer, that buying more from other countires and exporting jobs was the way to prosperity ? welcome to a three fold repeat of that thought process junior?

or perhaps you were a snot nosed kid during that time?

life experiance has a a way of fucking with the understanding of a school boy.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by IMaDick - 03-04-2011, 02:23 AM