Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-05-2011, 04:30 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't argue war politics with people sitting on their own couch.

As opposed to you currently hunkered down in a foxhole in Helmand province yes?

hah

Or does your high score on Call of Duty 4 make you a fucking expert on the subject?

None of the chemical shit they found was in any way usuable otherwise saddam WOULD have used it during the invasion dipshit, anyway missiles containing mustard gas and sarin are NOT WMD'S especially when none of them FUCKING WORK!

Using your defination the next time I fart I will have Hans Blix knocking on my door!

They are finding mass graves all over the fucking world, Burma, Africa, etc, if finding mass graves is reason to invade why haven't you done so? could it be because these countries have no natural resources you can take back with you to further fuck up the environment with your 5 mile a gallon monster trucks and your disposable plastic cutlery and plates?

No one is excusing what a fuckhead saddam was (even though the GOP neo cons were filmed shaking his fucking hand in the 80's!) but if you want to be the world police you can't pick and choose who to police based on how much oil they've got.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-05-2011, 04:45 PM