Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-05-2011, 05:03 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 04:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: My son goes back the first week in May. To Helmund, mutherfucker. His third tour. Have you been? Sending any of your kids? No? STFU.

Spouting fucking rhetoric from ten years ago. What a fucking dipshit. Like we are focused on Usama or WMD. Stupid fucking media-mothered idiots have NO IDEA what is really going on in-country.

Poor bastard, does he realise that he is fighting for nothing more than the interests of oil conglomorates and corporations?

No I wouldn't send any of my kids because i wouldn't let my kids sign up to work as a bullseye for suicide bombers and roadside booby traps, my dad stopped me from signing up for the paras when I left school because he loves me.

The fact you've got a kid in Afghanistan does not impress me, for all i know he could be one of the high on the hog shit kickers who shoot first and ask questions later. Also having a kid in the shit doesn't make your opinions about Iraq or afghanistan any more valid than mine got it? if it were down to me your son would be safe at home getting ready for a real war protecting his own shores instead of the interests of oil barons abroad.

I don't and never will kiss the arse or respect someone just because they served in the military or they have relatives or friends who do.

Clear?

So, you just care about your own interests? Very clear.

Don't kiss my ass, just fuck off. Your opinion is worthless and was gathered from your house. Big fucking deal. You can be the couch expert.

I don't want your respect. I hate apologists. Your driving force was revealed: Me, me, me, me, me. I want my country to spend money on me, not war efforts.

Don't ask what your country can do for the world, ask what they can do for YOU!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cracker - 03-05-2011, 05:08 PM