Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-05-2011, 05:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: So, you just care about your own interests? Very clear.

Don't kiss my ass, just fuck off. Your opinion is worthless and was gathered from your house. Big fucking deal. You can be the couch expert.

I don't want your respect. I hate apologists. Your driving force was revealed: Me, me, me, me, me. I want my country to spend money on me, not war efforts.

Don't ask what your country can do for the world, ask what they can do for YOU!

I am not a selfish person, this just highlights how little you know about me, I am studying to be a social worker where my job will be to do nothing but help other vulnerable people.

Having a son in military doesn't make you an expert in the Iraq or Afghanistan conflict anymore than my dad serving in the falklands war and northern ireland makes me an expert on those two theatres of war, so nice try but no dice bitch.

Anyone with half a brain knows that the US presence in Afghanistan is anything but an altruistic gesture and has nothing to do with freedom or liberation, but if it makes you sleep better at night thinking your son is fighting the good fight please continue to delude yourself.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-05-2011, 05:25 PM