Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-06-2011, 01:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: It is such a feminine trait to bring shit up ten years later. Dude was just trying to get out of the proverbial house. They bombed our towers and killed thousands of innocent people on our soil, we shouldn't have had to say shit.

Men I grew up around always said, "I'm going to see a man about a dog." I never expected a fucking dog when they got back. Silly bitch, OP. We went to see a man about WMD, don't expect to see the dirty bomb.

Iraq didn't "bomb your towers and kill thousands of innocent people on your soil" thats the whole fucking point dipshit. You were attacked by Saudi and Egyptian terrorists funded from Afghanistan and Pakistan, yet you decided to invade Iraq instead!?

Retarded.

And on the subject of bringing up stuff from the past?, I will stop mentioning WMD's when other people stop mentioning the founding fathers and Jesus to me, if we are talking shelf life here.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-06-2011, 01:29 PM