Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-06-2011, 02:35 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you really think about, why would we lie if we thought there was zero chance of recovering evidence that Saddam was trying to procure dirty bomb parts? If you were the US Vice President, would you just out-and-out lie? I seriously doubt it.

It's such a bitch point, anyway. He was a fucking monster. So what if we weren't 100% sure of that detail? Fuck the terrorists and anyone who tries to defend them or dare say America didn't have the right to avenge our own. Stupid fucks don't realize one important thing about Americans ~ WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT if you are living a fucked-up, backwards-ass life because of your unwillingness to change. We don't care. Do your thing. When you start coming over here and fucking with us, or we have direct evidence you are killing your own people, then we care. Until then, keep fucking your camels and smoking your hashish.

Fucking ignorant smelly-assed Muslims. Shrivel in your fucking desert, but stay there. Don't bring your fuckupedness over here.

So just as I thought you are another right wing Islamophobe? I am soooooo surprised.....not.

Why did you attack Iraq in revenge for 911 when Iraq had fuck all to do with 9/11?

Or did you just pick the Muslim country with the worst infrastructure and the weakest military?, yeah I think thats it, can't attack Saudi Arabia because your country kisses arab ass for their oil, can't attack Pakistan because they have got the bomb and a proper large well equipped army that would actually fight back effectively. Can't attack Egypt because they signed a non-aggression treaty with Israel (Americas man in Havana in the middle east).

If I had been vice president I would have been saying "Why in the name of fucking sanity are we invading Iraq George?", this is because I am a sane balanced person who deals in facts, not a psychopathic neo con who doesn't give a fuck.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-06-2011, 04:15 PM