Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-06-2011, 04:50 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I wouldn't do anything as fucking tasteless as posting pictures of the corpses of real human beings to try and score points on a Mock forum.

I could post pictures of Iraqi and Afghan children killed and maimed by the US military, I won't though because I have some class and dignity.

You really are one sick bitch cracker.

It wasn't tasteless, it was the fucking TRUTH. Don't give me any more of your WMD bullshit, this is why we went. The horrors over there, and hope for a better future for those people, is keeping us there. We have nothing to gain for ourselves at this point. You liberal fucks don't like the truth, you only like the rhetoric. But the truth is the truth, no matter how much you try to dodge it.

Cracker doesn't forget. I don't play fancy word games and I don't kid about war. War isn't funny. It's fucked up, but sometimes you just fucking have to do it. If you are a person of strong convictions, you go yourself or support those who did get off their ass and go. If you are of lesser character, you stay home and bitch and moan.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cracker - 03-06-2011, 05:03 PM