Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
"You are one of my closest supporters. So, I wanted to make sure you heard the news. I have decided to explore running for president.

Over the last year I've watched a failure in leadership, and have spent a lot of time thinking and praying about taking the first step. I am writing you to ask for your advice, as Callista and I consider whether or not I should run in 2012.

What I need to do right now is listen to and learn from people all across America. I need to be certain that if I run, my candidacy will have the support it will need to make a positive difference for our nation. However, I can't do it alone. What I am hoping you will do is help me and support me during this exploratory process.

I have asked a lot from you over the years. In return you have humbled me by demonstrating your talent, energy, and financial sacrifice that reflect how deeply you and others like you, care about our nation. You are an indispensable part of helping me decide what to do next, and I have to tell you, I need you now more than ever before. If I run, this will be the single biggest challenge we've ever faced together. So, success depends entirely upon you. I want to hear from you. I need to hear from you. So let me ask you:
1. Would you support my candidacy if I were to run for President?
2. Will you support my exploratory effort with a financial contribution
of $35, $50, $100, or even more at this vitally important early
"Newt Explore 2012" stage today? "

Newt needs me.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cracker - 03-07-2011, 08:53 PM