Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-07-2011, 07:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Actually, I was assuming you would just leave. You didn't. I'm still here wandering around. I also like using 'buh-bye'. You caught me off-guard jumping my shit with the 'he's from the Midwest' comment. Did you even read my follow-up to OP. So, are you a Muslim Extremist sympathizer? Where I live, we have the largest Somali population outside of the actual country anywhere in the world. Lucky us. While the Somalis are not known for terrorist activity (at least not yet), they've almost taken over our fine city. It sucks. Sorry if you're offended by that.Anyway, I deduce from your comment about me that you feel midwesterners are worldly stupid. I'm sure some of them are.While there is plenty of moo-poop in the midwest, the people are good and more importantly, they have your back when the going gets a little rough. Sleep tight, and let some other loyal, patriotic chump from some small midwestern town take care of your ass, sweetheart. BTW, I do love this name-calling thing. I think it suits me.

I came really close to leaving. I was just that hurt but after a good cry, I'm back.

WTF, why would you think I would leave? Your brilliant, stinging post? Fuckwad.

So you have a large population of Somali residents but there haven't been any terrorist activities but they're "taking over your fine [I imagine, flat, boring, midwestern] city". Ergo, you hate them.

Racist, fucking prick.

If you think your calling someone a self-righteous dickhead makes you well suited to name calling, you're not only a racist, fucking prick--you're delusional.

Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by username - 03-07-2011, 10:00 PM